The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Jones is not getting chickens form KC.

Does he ever sign this?
Chiefs priority 1 was sign Mahomes. Once they did that now they have an idea on how the money can be spread around. Jones is kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place because he doesn’t have any leverage at this point. If I were him I would take the guaranteed 16.1, ball out and try his hand in FA next year.

I aint peeped Em in a long time

Cudi always gonna be my dog with his humming ***
This you
728B4CFE-FFDF-4B1F-AEA3-1D5B8A4D5557.jpeg

69 and Nicki minaj have been number 1 on the charts for the past 2 weeks. The masses don’t have a good ear

You said who listens to them in 2020, Cudi still has a decent size following and Em still one of the biggest artists on the planet.

Never seen an NBA Youngboy video in my life playa

kkkooper situation probably saved him, for now.. or at least bought him time

COVID buys team time.. but really it’s football and people forget or get over shh real quicI especially when the games are played
- which was always the huge flaw with how they went about the kaep stuff, they have soooo many examples of people not caring or moving on super duper quick

kkkooper situation probably saved him, for now.. or at least bought him time

COVID buys team time.. but really it’s football and people forget or get over shh real quicI especially when the games are played
- which was always the huge flaw with how they went about the kaep stuff, they have soooo many examples of people not caring or moving on super duper quick
The NFL doesn’t play when it comes to their core fans they market to ( the south and conservative middle America)...when they seen these types of ppl feeling some type of way bout Kap they started moving to appease them when they really ain’t have to do anything but let it rock and blow over like most things

The NFL doesn’t play when it comes to their core fans they market to ( the south and conservative middle America)...when they seen these types of ppl feeling some type of way bout Kap they started moving to appease them when they really ain’t have to do anything but let it rock and blow over like most things
Yup

NFL only cares about appeasing that core audience.

Desean commented on Hilter, which is a reference to Jewish people. A lot of those middle American/southern people don't even consider Jewish people to be caucasian. He’ll slide on a formality of pandering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom