The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like a full week after the trade and neither coward O’Brien nor Cal McNair have crawled out of their hole to address anything. They really are using the corona virus as a deflection. O’Brien should have already been fired and back at Penn State.

O’Brian should of been fired two years ago.

Chris Godwin about to be on First Take.

I think the best thing about Brady coming is every sports talk show and everywhere on social media hyping up Mike Evans, Godwin, OJ and Brate now :lol:

Chris Godwin about to be on First Take.

I think the best thing about Brady coming is every sports talk show and everywhere on social media hyping up Mike Evans, Godwin, OJ and Brate now :lol:

Them boy been getting love though. I anything, they made Jameis look good. He was getting 4,000+ a pop every year

Them boy been getting love though. I anything, they made Jameis look good. He was getting 4,000+ a pop every year

From fantasy football players, yes. But never like this from the national media.

I never thought I’d hear SAS hyping up Cameron Brate :lol:

Last edited:
Only because of the lack of anything right now, I agree with this..

But if things were normal, I think it should be:
  • round 1 Wednesday night
  • round 2 Thursday night
  • rounds 3 and 4 Friday starting at like 7
  • and then round 5-7 starting like 1 in the afternoon

that new Rams logo :lol: 🚮

you calling something trash

1585151621851.gif

solid. One of the brighter spots on that bad defense. How much was it for? They didn't cut him because he sucked. Its just how bad their cap situation is. Ramsey is a must need for them

not sure the money, just that it’s 1 year.. but seen he was one of the best nickel guys

figured we had 2 guys already on the roster who could be decent slot/nickel guys (leblanc and avonte)

him and slay allow us to do a ton if we have 2 of 3 cbs spots have competent dudes.. then can role our deep safety more to the other outside guys spot.. plus I think we play a ton of just 1 Lb or 2 Lbs with extra DBs to go with the 4 man line, since fletch and malik can line up at DE and DT and rush the pass at their sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom