The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

D842056F-F745-4919-9662-B4B8226B3362.gif

It’s funny cause I was just telling my wife last week that it annoyed me as a kid that Kansas City wasn’t in Kansas. Then she goes there’s one in Kansas, pull up maps and they’re damn near side by side I think. It was weird.

Giants played in NY for like 50 years and they currently play like five miles away from NY

Roethlesburger getting 33.5, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
QB's that could move (or be moved)

Brady
Brees (retire?)
Jameis
Cam
Rivers
Dalton
Carr (???)
Mariota
Stafford (???)
Eli (will he stay retired?)
Teddy B
Trubisky (???)
Flacco (???)

+ Rookie QB's incoming

Burrow
Herbert
Tua
Love
Fromm
Eason

This seems like a damn lot for one off-season. I hope like hell Brees stays, Brady chooses Vegas, Carr goes to the Chargers, Rivers to Carolina where CMC will catch 258 passes, Cam to Chicago?

If Detroit wants a QB and let Stafford loose......who is brave enough to pay Jameis? Mariota do what Tannehill did on another roster more suited for him?

wonder if Lions will snag Tua.

I’ve never seen that TE from Norte Dame play but if he actually is a 1st or 2nd round talent for the love of god yes please to the Packers like that Mock Draft says

“Kansas City, Missouri” sounds better than Kansas City, Kansas, IMO.

Always thought that was a cool little geographical nugget

Game was definitely way more on jimmy than Kyle.. granted he called for pass plays on some downs I didn’t think he needed to especially after the bully ball got going

but he couldn’t depend on anything from jimmy that wasn’t a slant.. outside of the OPI play, jimmy was basically useless

hell he’s lucky that one play where the safety jumped the slant didn’t go for 6

just too unrealistic to think in 2020 you can win the super bowl without a functional QB.. and they almost did

That Emmanuel Sanders overthrow was crucial

9ers gonna have a superbowl hangover? is it over for them?

Wait..Marvin Lewis couldn’t get a job at DC in the league!?

dude really went to asu!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom