The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn when did he sign with the Giants?

Totally missed that :lol:

Good for him,should compliment Saquon nicely and take the load off him on 3rd or the pass game

chillllllllllllllll

:lol:

I mean I want to see him in a solid situation cause everything's trending towards a rebuild year rn :lol: :smh:

Been losing quality starters without replacing them so far so kind of expecting the worst at this point this season

I mean I want to see him in a solid situation cause everything's trending towards a rebuild year rn :lol: :smh:

Been losing quality starters without replacing them so far so kind of expecting the worst at this point this season

yeah for sure. gonna be an interesting year. no expectations means no stress tho :lol:

yeah for sure. gonna be an interesting year. no expectations means no stress tho :lol:
Yea first time in a while I'm going into a season with zero expectations whatsoever :lol:, got no clue what Hoody's plan is besides the fact that he'll definitely have one in place.

Feels oddly relieving in a way getting to watch the season and offseason unfold without much stress though :lol:

3 QBs (borrow, tua and herbert)
3 tackles (Wills, wirfs and becton)
Simmons (LB/S)
Okudah (CB)

that’s 8 of the the top 10

There’s going to be a receiver or two that goes too 10 as well. Chase young as well.

There’s going to be a receiver or two that goes too 10 as well. Chase young as well.

yea forgot young.. knew I missed a top 10 lock

I think for sure the main 3 WRs go top 20.. and definitely 1 could go top 10

but there are couple guys who could slip into that top 10.. you got the 2 DTs.. and then you got the other 2 CBs and the 2 safeties.. plus who knows when the next QB shoe drops

also queen and Murray should be in there for that 10-20 range

That man ran a 4.8

He is not making it to 14.
Top 3 tackles very likely going top 10 because there’s a pretty big drop after those 3

Georgia dude should be there, Andrew thomas

To be honest I have zero idea what direction we go in with that pick. If there were actually visits and **** it would give a more clear view of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom