The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 3 tackles very likely going top 10 because there’s a pretty big drop after those 3

Georgia dude should be there, Andrew thomas
I'm really excited about this draft.

As a team coming off a Super Bowl appearance having the 13th pick is huge. The amount of talent that’s gonna be left over is wild.

3 maybe 4 QBs
3 tackles
1 corner
Simmons and Young and maybe a DT will be gone by then.
We’re gonna get a playmaker at 13th.

I’m still laughing at all the bum ***, scary GM’s/coaches crying for more time like they just started scouting these dudes round Valentine’s Day :lol:

some team going F up and it going be hilarious.. I imagine some shhh like what goes down in fantasy drafts going down

if I’m 651akathepaul 651akathepaul im already sweating

i would prally put tim brown or marvin harrison over calvin imo
source.gif

Yea I like those dudes, but megaton was something else. Crazy how dominant he was but only had 4 seasons of double digit tds. Brown only has two. Harrison has 8 but then again he had Peyton throwing to him.

What's up?

We talkin' GMs messing up when they're at the end of their rope?

someone screwing up during their allotted time during the draft

y’all the only ones I can remember not getting their pick in on time

but I’m expecting like the cowboys to screw up just because of how they’re set up structurally

someone screwing up during their allotted time during the draft

y’all the only ones I can remember not getting their pick in on time

but I’m expecting like the cowboys to screw up just because of how they’re set up structurally

:lol:

They almost did it twice, iirc. Kevin Williams was still a great get even though Suggs and Polamalu went after.

They so stupid though. :lol:

The dumb blondes of the NFL.

Just the nostalgia of it from growing up here, I say, yes!

Anything to duplicate those years of pre-12s with Rick Mirer and John Friesz though...

That’s hilarious that the Rams new logo is so ****ing bad that Eric Dickerson is sounding off on them and asking for fans to submit their photoshopped logos to him to bring to management immediately :lol:

Is there any realistic way that the Rams could change it at this point considering they’re less than a month away from revealing the uniforms? None of the new uniforms are actually getting shipped out til like June/July anyway. From people who’ve seen the uniforms they say they’re even worse than the logo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom