The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
How man of y'all would take Dak to potentially start on your squad over who you got now?

How man of y'all would take Dak to potentially start on your squad over who you got now?

like I’d only for sure want the following over him: mahomes, russ, wentz, joe, Lamar, kyler and deshaun

yes I know including joe is early, but he has 5 years on his rookie deal and I believe in dude.. plus the benefit of a 1st round rookie contract you can budget things for 2nd contract in years 4 and 5

Problem is, soon as dude gets paid then the debates start about other folks

07C19C6C-9960-48E4-B9E9-E686AF8E44E4.gif

How is the hype for him picking up when nobody is even practicing yet :lol:

Well I don't know, how bout this?
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 7.36.37 PM.png

I hype up a team that will be in the super bowl, god willing we have a season. You hype a team that will be lucky to make the playoffs. There is a difference.

Well I don't know, how bout this?
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 7.36.37 PM.png

I hype up a team that will be in the super bowl, god willing we have a season. You hype a team that will be lucky to make the playoffs. There is a difference.

:lol: calm your *** down, I didn’t even say anything bad about the Niners

Don’t be mad we’re on ESPN every hour :pimp:

Jerruh ain’t tryna get his pockets ran for all time contract money anymore :lol:. He def got his feet up telling Dak “try me” with Andy Dalton there.

Why is this dude Dak so hung up on only wanting 4 years instead of 5.....

Because that's a leak probably spread by the team that isn't accurate, they're probably not offering him the guarantees he wants or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom