The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean since I was 10 all throughout high school I was representing my country on national teams

doing training camps and stuff since I was like 12 stateside for at least a month during the summers

I knew damn well I could mess around once the meets were done (or least done for me).. and even then it was being slick because I’ve seen a lot of kids do dumb shh and get caught

i mean I did some sneaking around but that was when I was like 12 or 13.. once I knew some of the guys from other countries, I’d just go stay with them if we were visiting their country, like my roommate from boarding school was from Barbados

I mean 23 ain’t THAT young

EDIT:

actually I lie, I was 11.. was the 9-10 age group but I was 10 on January 1st

I'm not sure if this answers the question you're asking everyone, but I've always told friends and family that if I were even remotely on the BRINK of fame/celebrity, believe every headline you read about me and some chick.

- "I read a headline yesterday that... did you really..."
- "Yeah." *shrug*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the percentages would be in your favor....

From my observation, most were too afraid to try or too brash to be considered...but every so often, aside from the Don Juan's out there, who exist, you learn to get in where you fit in, even if you're good looking...every dog has its day...good or bad...homie shot his shot. :lol:

If he can ball, he'll be back...but if he knew his fate already...its a good *** story that probably could've been better...but still a good one.

I don't know wtf I'm talking about rn. :lol:

But man.. I don’t know he could have sold the lie for a while and told girls he was on the practice squad or something

make sure get some pics with russ and couple other dudes and sell the lie for as long as you can, cause inevitably they going to google

Yup, not like right there in the moment go pound away but she used to tell me all the time, don’t ruin your life for a few minutes of pleasure. You can do that **** yourself. Hahahahahaha, I gotta wild ****in mom. I’m a bring that **** up to her tomorrow. That’s some really good advice.

3927A192-8E6E-4B23-890F-649322B0622E.png

It was great advice. I started ****in at 13, had my first kid at 32 and it was with my wife.

I gotta lot of friends that had kids young or had them with a woman they hate.

I know a lot of kids who were sheltered and grew up to be buck wild, once they got grown! My mom gave me all the freedom in the world. I’m 32 with no kids. She use to say “If you got a girl, bring her to our house, do not go to her house” moms told me that when I was like 11. I had a young mom so, she was hip. My mom acted more like a big sister

Nah, I get it. Our country is so weird when it comes to anything sexual... but that's a whole different topic entirely.

how’s it weird.... when they use to have sex education in high school and middle school? Now of of the sudden, it’s no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom