The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams is from the Dallas area. Grew up as a fan
Ah ok got it. Because it seems a weird move for them financially and they were very firm about not including firsts for Earl Thomas when he was still playing at a high level so I wasn’t sure if it’s realistic.

Lot of unexpected names near the top going off last years stats :lol:

Looking forward to seeing Kyler do work with those weapons this season :pimp:

IMO 20+ yards should not be considered a deep ball. Should be 35-40+ yards. A 20 yard throw is easy. Russell Wilson, Mahomes and A-Rod are the BEST deep ball throwers. Ben Roethlisberger too. Let’s see those figures for passes 35-40+ yards...

IMO 20+ yards should not be considered a deep ball. Should be 35-40+ yards. A 20 yard throw is easy. Russell Wilson, Mahomes and A-Rod are the BEST deep ball throwers. Ben Roethlisberger too. Let’s see those figures for passes 35-40+ yards...

From the FO article

SmartSelect_20200522-162541_Chrome.jpg

At this point I hope Cam is patient and doesn't try to settle for the first backup spot offered. He'd likely still be in the top half of starters in the league even coming off injury

There could be a few openings a few weeks into the season depending on how things go...:nerd:

A QB is going to get injured... torn ACL, bad sack, popped Achilles.

Cam would serve well to stay/get healthier, Workout, stay ready and take that starting position somewhere.

I can see Steelers, Lions, Titans, Falcons and Washington get some openings. Either horrible play or injury with an older QB. Tannehill has had his recent history as well.

A QB is going to get injured... torn ACL, bad sack, popped Achilles.

Cam would serve well to stay/get healthier, Workout, stay ready and take that starting position somewhere.

I can see Steelers, Lions, Titans, Falcons and Washington get some openings. Either horrible play or injury with an older QB. Tannehill has had his recent history as well.

With every passing day he might have to settle for back up I see this as something thats gonna happen.

If we really tryin to turn it around this year and make a playoff run if Matt goes down am I supposed to believe Schuab is gonna give us a Foles type run or hold it down like Teddy in New Orleans last year? hell nah. And I have no reason right now to believe our 3rd string guy Kurt Benkert is capable of doing that

Wow Jets signed Flacco. QB controversy in East Rutherford. Trashnold isn’t it. I’ve been to too many Jets games and seen him wet the bed too much to believe in him being the franchise guy. Jets reaches for him.

Injury and BS aside, Cam should have been signed by now

I mean bro do you really believe he hasn’t had a single offer?

I think the market is just tough right now. Yes, he might be more talented than a handful of starters but those are young QB’s that those teams have a lot invested into and wanna see what they’ve got. The Steelers as Ben’s heir apparent would be the perfect spot just in case he doesn’t come back the same guy or retires after this year but idk if he’s willing to accept that clear backup role yet or else he would have signed by now IMO.

The last Madden one I bought was the Richard Sherman one (7 years ago now?) played about 4 games before deciding I was done with it.

Last Madden I bought was the one with Fitz and Troy on the over :lol:

Got 18 as a gift but I stopped playing like a week after getting it, wish there actual competition on the market. EA's gotten lazy, same thing with 2K and NBA games :lol:

You rarely ever get the best product when studios have a monopoly/exclusivity, it always gets stale fast

Injury and BS aside, Cam should have been signed by now

A 30 year old former MVP QB finally healthy after over a year?

Most definitely, pretty nuts how he's gonna make it to the summer without a team

Last Madden I had was 1998 for PS1.

Remember 1993 being my all-time favorite.

This was all when I was mad young. Phased video games out by the time I was in high school.

Still have my original Xbox and import rosters from ncaa 07 to madden 07. EA was at their peak from 04-07 on the 6th generation of consoles (PS2, Xbox, gamecube)

My favorite Madden was the Vince Young one. I absolutely torched with Jamarcus Russell in that lol. Also broke the all time int record with my rookie DB in franchise mode which i maintain is a legitimate accomplishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom