The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think there is a single place on the body you could put it where there isn’t some sort of what the **** moment. Can you imagine if they put this **** on their ankles?
Yeah I was thinking maybe like an iPhone app or something...

I think Washington will brand themselves as that for 2020. By 2021, they will have new jerseys and name.

they’ll have that unique branding for 2020

I can’t believe there are people saying Mahomes wouldn’t be a HoFer if he retired today. Like an MVP, SB, SB MVP, and 50 touchdown season somehow are less impressive in 31 games than if it took 10 seasons?

It's interesting. There's usually 2 trains of the thought when it comes to HOF...longevity with top tier career stats vs. Best at your position in your era or for some period of time. I'm more the latter, but even I think he needs a bit more. He's only a 2-year starter. :lol:

I wouldn't be waiting too long for him to meet that personal criteria, but he needs at least 3 all-pro seasons to me.

I can’t believe there are people saying Mahomes wouldn’t be a HoFer if he retired today. Like an MVP, SB, SB MVP, and 50 touchdown season somehow are less impressive in 31 games than if it took 10 seasons?

That's not at all the point. Long term consistency and longevity matter to a lot of people, as they should.

Aye whats up with ya mans? :lol: raider5 raider5
Like I said....that’s why we got da best TE3 in da lleeaagguuee. Even tho he in a high risk age group :lol:
3041AE85-18A6-42EB-AF52-E16123ACF94D.png

Don’t see how szn will happen, NFL too big for a
Bubble. What if they adjusted the schedule
And took 2 divisions and placed them in
Bubbles all throughout the US
And those are the teams you play? Not sure what else could work

Martellu Bennett did say Witten ain’t wanna teach him s**** :lol: :lol: :lol:

JJacobs may run for 1500 yards cause Witt still an elite blocking TE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom