The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

9704149A-E2A8-4814-9E90-CA453E760846.jpeg

Do you really need to wear a mask while working out outside? Feel like you’re gonna sweat through the mask. Need to be separated while out there.

If players can be smart, clean and take it seriously. It could work. The problem is, too many people don’t give a **** and think it’s not a big deal or they won’t get it.

They really need to push it back a month or two.

Do you really need to wear a mask while working out outside? Feel like you’re gonna sweat through the mask. Need to be separated while out there.

If players can be smart, clean and take it seriously. It could work. The problem is, too many people don’t give a **** and think it’s not a big deal or they won’t get it.

They really need to push it back a month or two.

I think you would have to shorten the season if you do that. Nobody wants to play a bunch of football games in the dead of winters and honestly those 4 degree games are snooze fests

Only way I think it works, is if anyone involved is saved from themselves and others.. gotta set up bubbles

cause all it takes is that one dude

but they didn’t plan for that and it’s doable given I’m sure hotels and stuff are currently available but they going need team to legit plan that shh and set it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom