The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
That arm shoulda been fell apart at his age though.
Chad Pennington was out here as a half decent QB with that pocket pistol he had.

Thomas may actually make it to 50.

it’s not like Tom has been throwing it past 10 yards for a few years now in the dink and dunk system.

You either normalize a positive test and adhere to the processes and procedures put in place or you put everyone in a bubble. Not only do you have to worry about the players coming into contact what about your significant other, your family members or your kids going to daycare. One of those two things or this season won't work because an 'outbreak' like the Marlins and Cardinals isn't a matter of if it is a matter of when.

NFL can't afford to fail because they have had the longest to watch, wait and hopefully learn from all the other professional sports leagues.

Jags legend Allen Hurns

Preston Williams

1596570022119.png

Gruden better let Waller eat. Witten has no business stealing targets.

I expect Waller to have a better year than last. Once Tyrell went down we didn't really have anyone else to take pressure off him in the pass game, with a healthy Tyrelll back and Ruggs hopefully that means he's open more.

Gruden better let Waller eat. Witten has no business stealing targets.
I expect Waller to have a better year than last. Once Tyrell went down we didn't really have anyone else to take pressure off him in the pass game, with a healthy Tyrelll back and Ruggs hopefully that means he's open more.

I'm more concerned about Witten potentially eating some of Moreau's snaps. Really like that kid.

Idk if you were joking yesterday but I really do think Witten is gonna be TE3. :lol:

Tom gonna look real bad when his arm and that team falls apart and they don’t win ****

I actually think DBs and others will underestimate his arm and Godwin and Mike Evans will eat down the field.

You can keep testing that man that hes gonna dink and dunk. I wouldnt :lol:

Tom gonna look real bad when his arm and that team falls apart and they don’t win ****

This is such a horrible take :lol: . If you know Bruce Arians offense and throwing down the field then im sure Tom knew what he was setting himself up for along with working the inside with Gronk/OJ then taking his shots down the field.

Guys just saying anything now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom