THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

B overall first 2 nights.

I give Round 1 an A. May be the best defensive player in the draft. Biggest need wasn’t there at 10. Traded back picked up a 4th. And still got a guy who can contribute Day 1.

I like Samuel over Joseph, but without the character stuff Joseph grades higher, so a B+ ish for what was available there. Especially without Moehrig

3rd I give it a C+. Went all defense so I applaud sticking to the best plan. But the last 2 seemed like big reaches. Osa seems like a decent pick, so I’m cool with it, but he’ll help pass rush rather than stop the run which we need at DT. Chauncey looks good, but sounds like he would have been available in the 4th. Nahshon Wright is a big DB, so I’m intrigued. But if Kiper is right, would have likely been there in the 5th.

Last edited:
Like Osa a lot...

Wouldn’t be upset if we doubled up on DT with a bigger guy with one of these other thirds.

you and me both and its still alot of them left

quinn system calls for taller CB'S so we wasn’t drafting any of them 5'9 dudes

Like Cox a lot.

The last two third rounders are head scratchers for me the more I think about them.

Wish we’d have taken Bobby Brown.

Overall I’m a fan of what they did. Change the last 2 3rd rounders and Id have nothing to say, otherwise it’s been a solid draft.

I can be talked into Golston.

I just really don’t get the corner Wright. Did we just want someone that physically profiled like Richard Sherman? Don’t get it.

I'm just glad we didn't take another linebacker with a history of injury problems or recovering from a near career ending leg injury

We drafted a 6’4” CB.... we drafted 6’5” Pat Watkins back in 07... DBs that tall never pan out. 6’2”/6’3” is the cut off. Smh. we drafted MICAH F**** Parsons. Rather traded back and took a risk on Farley.

this team sucks. Hate it

We drafted a 6’4” CB.... we drafted 6’5” Pat Watkins back in 07... DBs that tall never pan out. 6’2”/6’3” is the cut off. Smh. we drafted MICAH F**** Parsons. Rather traded back and took a risk on Farley.

this team sucks. Hate it

why take a risk on a CB with red flag injury history ? the CB from south Carolina is moving to safely and wright has the speed to keep up with WR's

i cant be mad with what we did this weekend going heavy defense.

According to quinn we going to be running alot of 3-4 and nickel defense next year

i still think we need a vet at saftey, DE and CB

smith or LVE may not make trainingg camp. i been cool on smith since last year i think LVE issue is more he cant stay healthy and smith just plays like a idiot

why take a risk on a CB with red flag injury history ? the CB from south Carolina is moving to safely and wright has the speed to keep up with WR's

i cant be mad with what we did this weekend going heavy defense.

According to quinn we going to be running alot of 3-4 and nickel defense next year

i still think we need a vet at saftey, DE and CB

smith or LVE may not make trainingg camp. i been cool on smith since last year i think LVE issue is more he cant stay healthy and smith just plays like a idiot

LVE had neck issues since high school and college.... we still took him. The best ability is availability. Shoot, we may as well had of took a risk with Farley. He’s got ELITE speed and agility.

We’ve been drafting injury prone dudes for the longest:lol: :lol:. It’s a passing league now. We don’t need big hulking 6’4” 245 LBS. All our LBs are physically elite.

WE NEED BALLHAWKS. We’ve been at the bottom in interceptions and created turnovers forever. We rarely get defensive touchdowns or INTs. The front 7 rarely is our issue. Our DBs suck yearly

Vander Esche has already missed 17 games in two seasons. He’s on that Sean Lee trajectory. We drafted a LB (LVE) with neck issues... it’s typical Cowboys

WE NEED BALLHAWKS. We’ve been at the bottom in interceptions and created turnovers forever. We rarely get defensive touchdowns or INTs. The front 7 rarely is our issue. Our DBs suck yearly
Jabril Cox and Kelvin Joseph fit the bill.

Parsons does, too, to an extent. He's going to be able to run with TEs and RBs in the passing* game better than any linebacker we've had in ages.

Last edited:
3 of the Cowboys first 7 games are in primetime
NFL trying to make up all lost revenue in the first half of the season

Got tickets to the thanksgiving game this year..... hope everything stays open i can’t sit on that much seat geek credit ima need my money back

Watched first episode of Hard Knocks. Dak and Mccarthy’s chemistry was so cringe.

As a whole it seem the team doesn’t mess with Mccarthy

Back
Top Bottom