The Official NBA Thread

These the same Lakers fans that had the pitchforks out for Rus a few weeks ago but now are sucking dude dry for being the highest paid bench player?

This the same Rus who, in the very real bubble now, couldn’t throw it in the ocean when it mattered; so much to that this very team didn’t bother to play him til he crossed the 3pt line.

What will be their downfall in the end this year 🤔

NT: “Regular season games don’t matter.”

Also NT: “Time to pull receipts!!”
NT tropes

I won’t lie I have a blurry receipt saying they should blow it up if they couldn’t get things right.

If they keep Russ, they probably wouldn’t keep that $40+ mill on their books. If they trade Russ + the draft picks, isn’t the risk their mid term future prospects?

I just feel like Boosie has been waiting for this moment. :lol:
I'm a fan but he's been far too preoccupied with a 15 year olds business for my liking...**** is very weird at this point.

Only fair that one of the parents clapped back, all the public disrespect has been crazy.

Wade would also be more than justified in seeing him though if ever he gets the chance

DWade already addressed it on a few occasions and I don't think Boosie has really said anything since the original VLadTV stuff. This beef been brewing for about 2 years now. It's more weird that Mr. Union decided to come and say something out of nowhere.

Boosie said something lately?

DWade already addressed it on a few occasions and I don't think Boosie has really said anything since the original VLadTV stuff. This beef been brewing for about 2 years now. It's more weird that Mr. Union decided to come and say something out of nowhere.

Boosie said something lately?
That Gabrielle clip making the rounds is at least a year old.

Boosie's been publicly speaking on their child and calling out dudes parenting + manhood for years now

D Wade ain’t bout to do **** to Boosie. Now Gab on the another hand :lol:

Breaking the all time scoring record and becoming the first team to win a championship after starting the season 0-5, with a roster that should be in the g league according to YALL. I wonder how they're gonna try to discredit this one :rofl:

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
“Receipt pulling” coming off 10 games after 2 years of irrelevancy is peak Laker fan.

And this is also with them trying to cook up trades to ship him out a month ago :lol:

You a big AD fan, remember you was loud and proud telling us he gon be a Celtic :lol: You should be loving his run

ALA we'll see yall in June :wink:

Y’all ain’t got a pick
2B74DC3B-24FA-4988-A935-FF1CE551A98B.png

Back
Top Bottom