The Official NBA Thread: Heat vs Bulls and Pelicans vs Kings for 8 Seeds

Stephen-Curry-and-The-Childlike-Empress-from-Neverending-Story-look-alike-funny-nba-photos.jpg

That Gabrielle clip making the rounds is at least a year old.

Boosie's been publicly speaking on their child and calling out dudes parenting + manhood for years now

Exactly man. And telling Gay people to kill themselves. Let them live man. What is this?

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers said it well like Gab did. He’s just too homophobic. Why is this always on his mind.

Reminds me of those Pastors you always hear about on the news.

AD out here FINALLY looking like the Prime-AD everyone thought we'd get and people still doggin' on him?

Man. :smh:

They have LeBron & AD….Not RJ Barrett & Julius Randle

6EE7653B-93E0-44D0-B9E1-55479A7FEBDD.gif
Congratulations. The Randle Knicks have won more games in the past 3 years :rofl:

Believe what? That you was dead wrong about AD?
I'm tryna help YALL out here. It's the holidays, I'm doing charitable work. Don't get them hopes up over AD. It's not wise.

Those pages like “ The Daily Loud” are the devil. Constantly reposting old ****, like it’s new. And confusing ppl.

Got word it’s a foreign influence account. We will see.

That'd be the **** though. People are repackaging our **** and selling it back to us on every level.

Like when then found Daquan was some account originating out of Pakistan or some ****.

Alot of influence online comes from elsewhere and people pick it up and run with it. Social Media is really cancerous. Nobody on this **** with a college email like old facebook. It's specifically to destroy.

Back
Top Bottom