The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

It’s always fun to poke at the bubble ad thing but I just seen espn ranked gobert ahead of Davis in the pre season

They took it a lil too far :lol:

"It's December and AD has mostly let yall down before"
"You're a beardless mother****er"
bloodcartier.gif

That'd be the **** though. People are repackaging our **** and selling it back to us on every level.

Like when then found Daquan was some account originating out of Pakistan or some ****.

Alot of influence online comes from elsewhere and people pick it up and run with it. Social Media is really cancerous. Nobody on this **** with a college email like old facebook. It's specifically to destroy.

Everything you said, 10000000% facts.

It’s really crazy man.

Congratulations. The Randle Knicks have won more games in the past 3 years :rofl:

I'm tryna help YALL out here. It's the holidays, I'm doing charitable work. Don't get them hopes up over AD. It's not wise.

A superstar being a super = "getting your hopes up"? :lol:

I know being a Knicks fan you not used to seeing greatness but it's ok to appreciate.

Like when then found Daquan was some account originating out of Pakistan or some ****
This made me laugh because I saw something posted from that account recently and said I bet that's not their name and that they're not even black. Crazy amount of followers too.

Wait this was revealed 2 years ago and people still rock with it? Shameful.

Hopefully Kyrie learns from this and is able to land another sneaker deal else wear. Chinese brands will still probably interested though

Just wild to me how much money Kyrie has cost himself because of his own narcissism. :smh:
I doubt he'd go with a Chinese company given the Uyghur situation. Though he probably would for the chaos.

Do you think his production is gonna naturally just fall off, or are you expecting him to get injured?
With him? It's a coin flip honestly. Obviously I'm not gonna enjoy a player injury, I'm just saying it's a little early to start saving for finals tickets.

He's going crazy right now though. No reason to not enjoy watching that. I got the Bucks game on in the background right now. I don't hate AD. I just don't believe in him. Not long-term.

This made me laugh because I saw something posted from that account recently and said I bet that's not their name and that they're not even black. Crazy amount of followers too.

Wait this was revealed 2 years ago and people still rock with it? Shameful.

Bruh, this **** has gotten into overdrive. The Daily Loud ran up a million followers (me included) in like 5 months. And they promote other similar accounts.

You can always TELL, it’s not from us. The captions/lingo/references and cultural markers are always off. But it’s marketed that way…and people run with it. I made a comment some years back about how the NBA Twitter accounts that basically reposted memes and shams/woj breaking news + gossip was going to take off, and they damn sure did. I wish I didn’t care about veracity of things. Cuz I would’ve/should’ve ran it up on accounts like that :smh:

might wanna check the stats. Hate to ruin your hilarious joke but I was posting here during seasons where the Kings won less than 20 games. Life happens, had a baby, moved, etc so yea sometimes i find myself forgetting NT exists for months or more and then usually its watching basketball where im like 'oh ****, needa go check out NT'. Anyway, Lakers fans been the worst always and forever.
This cool and all but you could’ve just said you were out hoopin these last few years…

Congrats on the baby tho.

Do you think his production is gonna naturally just fall off, or are you expecting him to get injured?
THEY can’t wait for AD to miss time so they can run in here with their “Eye told you so” comments. Just like they did when the lakers sat him in preseason.

With him? It's a coin flip honestly. Obviously I'm not gonna enjoy a player injury, I'm just saying it's a little early to start saving for finals tickets.

He's going crazy right now though. No reason to not enjoy watching that. I got the Bucks game on in the background right now. I don't hate AD. I just don't believe in him. Not long-term.

We get his history of getting injured but you have said even when healthy he's a fraud right?

Back
Top Bottom