The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

did you google "Shannon Sharpe shirtless" or do you have this saved

Google "Shannon Sharpe" and it's literally the 3rd image
chris-paul-laugh.gif

Had Shannon called him out his name, I'd agree with Brooks. But saying you too small?
That happens daily in every level of basketball. Comes with the territory.
Telling a fan **** you for that is OD and fighting words for some.
Brooks be acting like he got something to prove and he the toughest dude ever.
Somebody needs to put paws on him.

I don’t view Shannon Sharpe as a regular civilian fan. He’s a national media personality that talks about NBA players all the time for his job. And he’s a former pro athlete himself. So I don’t have a problem with Brooks talking back to him, but do think Dillion could have come up with something better to say than just FU.

Nah he a real one for having his teammates back even as big of a herb Brooks is. Can’t let fans pop off. At that point that’s all Shannon is. A fan.
Nah **** all that. You want to be a real teammate? Get Dillon Brooks and Jah to the bench/lockerroom etc. and focus on this damn game. Don't bring ya big awkward goofy *** over there and make it even more WWE than it has to be.

There's a 0% chance all these multimillionaires get to shaking at Staples at halftime of a Laker game on a Friday night. And under no circumstances is Steven Adams/Peoples Hernandez/Temetrius fighting anybody. Talk you talk but let security do their jobs.

Saw this Dominguez team in-person when Tyson Chandler was a freshman. Team was loaded. The guy who most impressed me in the game I saw was their PG Kenny Brunner, who went on to play D1 but had his career hoops career derailed by some bad decisions.

Back
Top Bottom