The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Lakers really need to send Russ home, the way the Knicks did Marbury. It’s a distraction and a black cloud for the team and for Russ. He’s out here trying to prove everyone wrong and looking awful. I don’t know if it’s the Lakers ego or worried about trade value but he’s doing more damage being in the arena.

Soon come...
giphy.gif

Lakers really need to send Russ home, the way the Knicks did Marbury. It’s a distraction and a black cloud for the team and for Russ. He’s out here trying to prove everyone wrong and looking awful. I don’t know if it’s the Lakers ego or worried about trade value but he’s doing more damage being in the arena.
Cant. He is a perfect scapegoat. Made everyone not notice Bron (and AD coming over in help) getting debo’d for the game winner or the amount of bad 3s LeBron took that didnt or barely drew iron

All the sports shows just showed all of Westbrooks misses and harped on that the entire segment

For a team that's consistently looked to cut costs...and is in ownership limbo...I'd assume Duncan Robinson would cost PHX a pretty sizeable tax bill once that Cam extension comes.

With a big game coming up for the pelicans against the lakers. Wonder if Street Clothes is playing or will it just be a McCollum/Ingram barrage?

Insane how you can still be irrelevant in your own city with the likes of Kevin ****ing Durant and Myrie on your roster :sick:

Man I just bought tickets for Bucks V. Nets.. its not like the tickets are cheap.

They don’t focus as much on season tickets because they think they can make more by selling individual tickets. Which is most likely true.

Last edited:

Story about Bulls calling about his brother's background the night before the draft is crazy

I love to see brothers comfortable and expressing themselves. This been a hell of an interview so far.

You could always tell D Rose had a lot to say. He just wasn’t going to talk to the media, they way they wanted him to talk.

My man came a long way. I peep the fez too.

They def seem cheaper than normal though. They had tickets in like Row 14 for $250 for the opener against the Pels last week.

i was trying to find average ticket prices for teams this season but i guess it’s too early. I found this from last season though.

9B2D2110-C05B-479A-A360-ECB9E26A23F4.jpeg

NY folks might be better off watching the knicks play in DC :lol:

Back
Top Bottom