The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Steph and the Dubs looking fresh again - they know it’s a marathon don’t hit the gas too early let that engine build up.

Can give joker all the mvps y’all want we all know he’s a Malone type winner when he gets it handed to in the playoffs by Steph isoing on him

I work with the new owner of the Sun's. Meant to tell you RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . They our son's forreal lol. We flipping cpee3 and booger. Lol. I'm gonna make sure cam Johnson ends up a warrior for the freeski.

But anyways...lil insider info...Mateen Cleaves is about to be injected into the front office or coaching staff...and....Monty days might be numbered....

Nash was at our office today, meeting specifically about the sons. 🤫🤫🤫 Don't tell em I told you.

20230130_130811.jpg 20230130_130814.jpg

I work with the new owner of the Sun's. Meant to tell you RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . They our son's forreal lol. We flipping cpee3 and booger. Lol. I'm gonna make sure cam Johnson ends up a warrior for the freeski.

But anyways...lil insider info...Mateen Cleaves is about to be injected into the front office or coaching staff...and....Monty days might be numbered....

Nash was at our office today, meeting specifically about the sons. 🤫🤫🤫 Don't tell em I told you.

20230130_130811.jpg 20230130_130814.jpg
Freeze.PNG

bb0e3f89-db13-43ab-8d24-e37f934c7c11_screenshot.jpg

"Hello, United Wholesale Mortgage, could I please be connected to your HR Department......yes I'll hold........... Hello, is this the HR Department?....... Great! Perfect!, one of your employees has been harassing me online....."

Back
Top Bottom