The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

If this true CP acting like are rook.

You cant have one of the most famous women in the world as a side chick and she has a bat shir crazy ex

1669977913128.png

Good PGs pass the ball, CP3 passed the torch 😤
(Pause)

Taking dxck doesn't require game. Nxggas will hit anything as it is now add a white girl with a big booty and of course she's gonna rack up bodies in an industry full of brothas who rush to get some white poon as soon as they get on. Fonzworth Bentley was smashing these cheeks, foh.

Bought booty* jawn fake as heck. They want to be black women so bad. Hate the Kardashians

This is actually a pretty legitimate squad :lol: (assuming it was the player at the peak of their relationship). Not a fan of TT but I would probably have him start then roll with with BG at the 4 and slide Simmons to the 5 for my death lineup in the 4th quarter.

BG disrespect tantamount to leaving Dwight off NBA75.

Well, brought up that Lamar Odom isn’t on there because he’s not an active like everyone on the roster but then I realized Tristan Thompson isn’t this year either so idk. We talk about the family getting with all these athletes but Kim’s body of work is intriguing. She definitely has equal opportunity P

Cristiano Ronaldo smashed too.

Maybe before CP3 did.

Buying up my Detroit Pistons stock now. Dem boys gon’ be good.

Knicks have their number for now but against everyone else Detroit is putting up decent fights.

Maybe one more lotto szn this year but all that talent gonna bubble real soon.

Their broadcast team is one of the more lackluster tandems so that sucks for them.

Back
Top Bottom