The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Jordan quit the sport entirely once Houston was looking like a threat :smh:
We acting like after the Lakers/Pistons era, Jordan didn’t have the chip on lock.

I got respect for the Dream. But it wouldn’t have been the Sonics or Jazz opposite Jordan if the Rockets were this over arching threat. Houston would’ve lost the first chip if the Knicks could shoot/were clutch.
Why the **** you asking me?
Acknowledge Him.

We acting like after the Lakers/Pistons era, Jordan didn’t have the chip on lock.

I got respect for the Dream. But it wouldn’t have been the Sonics or Jazz opposite Jordan if the Rockets were this over arching threat. Houston would’ve lost the first chip if the Knicks could shoot/were clutch.

Acknowledge Him.

I'm not acknowledging that gambling addict.

He came back with 17 games left in the season. Must of saw the Bulls almost get to the finals without him the year before and felt some type of way lol.
Or if you flip the map, you can recall Scottie was enticing him on TV or Scottie couldn’t win without him. Phil managed to avoid the Jordaneer moniker by winning with the Lakers.

Also the NBA and David Stern were exhilarated Jordan came back to raise the ratings.

And sad Drake or Mayweather can gamble (or it’s promoted in this thread) but the worlds APEX competitor is chastised.

Acknowledge Him.
That 2nd rockets championship they lost a lot of talent and depth trading for Clyde, and then a year later they traded more for an aging Barkley. If they didn't lose all of that there may actually be a different discussion.

That 2nd rockets championship they lost a lot of talent and depth trading for Clyde, and then a year later they traded more for an aging Barkley. If they didn't lose all of that there may actually be a different discussion.
Maybe Lebron’s Lakers would be more relevant if they didn’t trade for Russ. Or resigned Caruso, Dwight, etc. Fired Vogel. Had competent front office. Etc.

Fact still remains: Bill Russ is still the greatest winner. Followed by Mike and Kareem.

Just so we’re clear I think the MVP trophy should’ve honored Kareem. And maybe the scoring championship or FMVP honored MJ.

It's easier to separate the player from the commentator with guys further removed from the game and some of them are actually modest. I'm never taking guys like Austin and Gilbert seriously :lol:

Not being able to trust Bones is one of my issues with Denver. I wouldn’t be willing to move him for just a pick though.They need to figure out how to get someone that can actually help them this year.

They should probably be one of the teams interested in Plumlee too as an actual backup for Joker.

Not being able to trust Bones is one of my issues with Denver. I wouldn’t be willing to move him for just a pick though.They need to figure out how to get someone that can actually help them this year.

This. Extremely surprised that they would move him for a FRP. Wild.

They should probably be one of the teams interested in Plumlee too as an actual backup for Joker.

Rose & Hartenstein for who/what?

Back
Top Bottom