The Official NBA Thread

It’s started but it’s not in full force yet. This is light work what he’s getting now. Next season is when it’s gon get more nasty.
I will agree it hasn't hit the peak yet but it's been flourishing in its prime since past year at minimum

This is some Wilt level lying
mjlol (1) (1).png

Travel

Cam doesn’t make ‘nasty’ finishes too cuz he’s always looking to avoid contact.

I wonder if they be ribbing on junior in the locker room. Larsa cant help herself. Loves the spotlight. :lol:

Jokic hate has been building. If he doesn't at least see the finals it gonna be nasty

Jokic fans staring down their imminent doom like...
ezgif-1-a19a85e84c.gif
I’m saying bro…what thread are these guys reading? They talmbout next season but when the amount of respek on Jokic’s name depends on this off-season. He may go from Top 5 to not mentioned at all depending on how far they go :lol:

Seemingly since AS break, RJ has been focused on his strength. Finishing and making better decisions in the paint.

Not worried about the kid’s up and down shooting right now. He’s not been as *** defensively which is most important.

He’s gonna thrive if they put a bigger wing next to him so he can stay in the backcourt.

I didn't see the whole game but I don't know if I could even put this one on Big Joke. The nuggz as a whole have been coming down to earth lately. The other 4 losses tho yea, all Nikola

Can’t believe folks were ready to give Joker something that Mike, Lebby, or Wardell has never done. Without a single ring to back it up. Glad that narrative is officially over. Wouldve been on par as “Crash” winning best picture or Dancing with Wolves beating Goodfellas. History wouldve clowned us :smh:

Back
Top Bottom