The Official NBA Thread: Heat vs Bulls and Pelicans vs Kings for 8 Seeds

Never heard anybody say Jaren is not likeable :lol: . Kid just be coolin'

He does a lot of things right from a brand perspective since he's coming from a NBA family too.

Ja recently made himself a culprit, but I still think he's well liked among the younger fans. The Dillon hate is expected and I really want him to continue to buy into that villain role. :pimp:

He does a lot of things right from a brand perspective since he's coming from a NBA family too.

Ja recently made himself a culprit, but I still think he's well liked among the younger fans. The Dillon hate is expected and I really want him to continue to buy into that villain role. :pimp:

Man, all his shenanigans this year have no bearing on what the young fans think of him other than they are mad he's been missing games because of them :lol: I certainly would not have emulated or praised him but I know younger (talking middle/high school) me would not have been thinking/talking about it the same way we are in this thread. He is still good in that crowd with the exception of their parents who may be the ones actually paying for the shoes

0-ZA3q-WFOVEyk.jpg

Last edited:

freeze freeze the only person saying that JJJ is unlikeable man. Don’t pay him any attention :lol:

Ja is LOVED amongst the young boys

This Grizzlies hate is out of control. And most of it is from the Warrior fan contingent.

First Desmond Bane isn’t good (which was a ridiculous thing to say)

Now JJJ (who is a chill dude who does his job) is a bad person.

They’re losing it man :lol:
#THEY not gonna like this.

Checking the standings, wonder if LDB can snatch the 2 seed from the Grizzlies?

Need the Grizzlies to drop to 3 and Warriors stay at 6 for ultimate first round shenanigans.

1679436202466.jpeg

Checking the standings, wonder if LDB can snatch the 2 seed from the Grizzlies?

Need the Grizzlies to drop to 3 and Warriors stay at 6 for ultimate first round shenanigans.

1679436202466.jpeg

Wasn't Sacramento back just 2.5 games back from Denver the other day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom