The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

i'm squeamish as hell.. i definitely don't need or want to see PG13's injury :frown:

hopefully he avoided any serious damage and is able to recover in time for a post season run

Just woke up to surprising news if a w
#Dorturechamber
Looks like Kawhi was really hunting that Giddey switch

Kawhi got clamped something serious that play. He was hunting for the switch so hard he couldn’t get a shot up. Sheesh.

I understand not wanting OKC to get the ball last, but you're down. There's no need to wait until the last second to fire up a game winner. :lol:

Fam you just got to get a shot up period. After the the first switch didn’t work he should have tried something else and at least gotten an attempt. Clipset has to be on edge while we all wait for this PG news. Really don’t want them to be cooked going into the playoffs. A no LA playoffs (if it came to that) would be disheartening.

This is why I said the 2020 title was the realest title in a while

Every year since has seen MAJOR injuries to TOP TOP stars on very good title contending teams

FVV getting refs demoted and Mario Chalmers setting the tone for NBA Twitter conversation in 2023 after his “People don’t fear LeBron” comment. WATTBA.

I could see WASHED KING WASHED KING making that “anonymous All-Star guard” analogy if he was old enough to know about Mike Tyson

:lol: at Austin Rivers. He wanted no smoke

FVV getting refs demoted and Mario Chalmers setting the tone for NBA Twitter conversation in 2023 after his “People don’t fear LeBron” comment. WATTBA.

I could see WASHED KING WASHED KING making that “anonymous All-Star guard” analogy if he was old enough to know about Mike Tyson

What all star guard was even around to play against both of them? DDR? Who **** down his leg multiple times playing against Bron in the playoffs?

This Grizzlies hate is out of control. And most of it is from the Warrior fan contingent.

First Desmond Bane isn’t good (which was a ridiculous thing to say)

Now JJJ (who is a chill dude who does his job) is a bad person.

They’re losing it man :lol:

Thank you for saying it, cause when it comes from me it is instantly disregarded as hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom