The Official NBA Thread: Heat vs Bulls and Pelicans vs Kings for 8 Seeds

I am being honest, if anyone BUT the LAKERS won it y'all would give them credit and would say it was one the toughest rings.

If the Lakers lost it would've been rampant talks about Brons leadership, MJ would've motivated his team yada yada yada.

Answer the question

Two weeks from today is the 5th, they only have 2 games left after that.

From now to the 5th they have the hornets, Blazers, and 6 playoff teams. So they probably go 2-6 are mathematically eliminated before he’s medically cleared.

Very disappointing first 4 years. Hopefully he’s more available for the next 4.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt that he plays those two games, that is 116 out of a possible 308 or 38% :wow: |l For reference Oden played 82 in his first four seasons…and that’s with missing the entirety of Year 3 and 4. Got damb, man.

What if Peyton was fighting dogs instead of Mike Vick?

What if I told you Peyton Manning was a dog :nerd:
Bfgi0-GIUAABj7m.jpg

Damn 3 weeks puts him right at the start of the playoffs. Hopefully it comes in two weeks and they can assess from there how far he may be out

Looking at the loss column & they’re only 2 games out of missing the play-in.

Portland & New Orleans are done and you’d expect 1 of OKC/Utah to also fade. So it’s really all about avoiding the 10 seed so you don’t have to win two road games to get in

Unless OKC/Utah don’t actually fade :lol: Then you’re in trouble.

Will be a very entertaining ending to the season.

PG with no luck to end the season. Last year covid and this year with the knee. Luckily it is not one of those year long injuries

Clippers definitely a failure considering they had no deep playoff runs, injuries or not.

I normally would enjoy getting at the Clippers as a franchise......HOWEVER.......it may have been a failure to bring home a title, but what they DID do was block us from getting Kawhi. And if that would have happened, it's possible we could have won multiple again, and they didn't want to deal with all that.

In that sense, they succeeded.

Okc won't fade. I don't think LAC falls below .500 but they definitely drop to the play in. Meaning that pick swap goes to the Thunder

I know this is funny coming from me but Kawhi was never going to the Lakers. He was plotting to screw them over the whole time and had his mind made up on the B team. He would've signed regardless of the PG deal but also the Clippers were going to make that trade no matter what

Back
Top Bottom