The Official NBA Thread: Heat vs Bulls and Pelicans vs Kings for 8 Seeds

What would a reasonable penalty be for flopping? Assessing a foul on the flopper? A fine? FT and the ball for the other team? Because what Chris Paul did has no place on the basketball court and they not only let it slide but they reward it!

full

They did. Very limited and sold out everywhere almost instantly. I was lucky to grab one for €50 over retail. Currently re-sale prices are sitting around a G, if not more :smh:
Link? I'm actually curious to see.

What would a reasonable penalty be for flopping? Assessing a foul on the flopper? A fine? FT and the ball for the other team? Because what Chris Paul did has no place on the basketball court and they not only let it slide but they reward it!
hmm idk. a Tech maybe?
and then a suspension after a certain number of blatant flop offenses

1679716280458.gif

Yellows for diving

Link? I'm actually curious to see.

Golden state has to be really intentional offensively to end this game.

You want to get Embiid/Niang guarding your stars 30 feet out every single trip down the floor.

Reaves got a foul called on the drive

Thunder challenged it

And challenge successful and instead gave Reaves the offensive foul

Calls were made
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Embiid has been unstoppable in the paint has 20 free throws & Draymond with a hard, out of control close out on an Embiid 3 :lol: You WANT him to be a shooting guard in this quarter.

Gotta front him, make him come out to 20+ feet if he wants a touch. If he kills you with jumpers, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom