The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Luka for Randle, Obi, IQ, Deuce and picks. Randle gets to play for his hometown team and Brunson gets a real robin. Everybody wins!

1679771263703.png

You’re damn right we are Luka… 🤩

He's not wrong. The college and the pro game are very different. On average, college players play harder on a game-to-game basis, they're just not as good as pros. The offensive and defensive scheming in college is just lower level, players can't shoot, can't handle the ball well enough to beat presses, it can be a tough watch. Even last night in the Sweet 16 we saw a game where both teams shot under 35% from the field.

The randomness of college does make it exciting though. Never know what those college kids are going to do.

OKC trading a bunch of picks for AD so he can then leave after a year? Makes sense.

Either gonna work or be a full blown explosion rebuild.

They tried to halfass rebuild in Dirk’s twilight and Luka was too good too fast. It’s damned hard to build the way they went about it.

Not impossible, but little margin for error.
Accelerated timeline for sure. Just realized the Porzingis trade was made during Luka's rookie season

The highs and lows of those next two seasons :lol: :smh: so short lived

Accelerated timeline for sure. Just realized the Porzingis trade was made during Luka's rookie season

The highs and lows of those next two seasons :lol: :smh: so short lived
Boyyyy bubble ball had me all in that Porzingis healthy was gonna have this thing humming… then the injury again. :lol: :smh:

But also go back and look at how thin Luka was… We gotta get this dummy in lock down for good.

Boyyyy bubble ball had me all in that Porzingis healthy was gonna have this thing humming… then the injury again. :lol: :smh:

But also go back and look at how thin Luka was… We gotta get this dummy in lock down for good.
Even before the Bubble, that regular season was pure bliss. Offense was fun, efficient, potent

Porzingis was still getting right but the rest of the team was in such a groove

In his first two seasons, anytime Porzingis was healthy he was looking like what they were betting on :smh:

Mavs Twitter and anti-KAI Twitter got me on the brink of deleting the app. :lol:

People are unbearably stupid and insufferable at the same time.

The best thing to come out of this season might just be Luka looking around and finally having that “holy **** this is different” moment. He looks like he’s run into a brick wall for the first time in his life.

But at the same time it also feels awfully generous to give him any benefit of the doubt in that regard.

Mavs Twitter and anti-KAI Twitter got me on the brink of deleting the app. :lol:

People are unbearably stupid and insufferable at the same time.

The best thing to come out of this season might just be Luka looking around and finally having that “holy **** this is different” moment. He looks like he’s run into a brick wall for the first time in his life.
I deleted my Twitter account after the Musk takeover. I was off for a couple months and didn’t miss it all.

Created a new account earlier this month because the non-profit organization I’m on the board for was doing an event and trying to promote it through social media. I check my feed for news occasionally, but try to read as little as possible.

Back
Top Bottom