The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

The fact it's been mentioned a million times in here just shows how annoying they are.
dead (1).png

Corniest duo calling games

No we don’t lol. We used to have the best guy in the business (Jim Barnett). He used to offset this Fitz guy a little but now without him around and just Fitz and Kelenna - it’s so so so bad lol
Isn’t Barnett doing radio now? Yea Dubs shoulda kept him on instead of Fitz imo. Even during those championship parades and interviews I couldn’t stand Fitz at times :lol:

That said, I’ve met him a couple times in the Bay and is a nice guy and cool to talk to about sports for a min.

Isn’t Barnett doing radio now? Yea Dubs shoulda kept him on instead of Fitz imo. Even during those championship parades and interviews I couldn’t stand Fitz at times :lol:

That said, I’ve met him a couple times in the Bay and is a nice guy and cool to talk to about sports for a min.

Yeah he does radio now. He wanted to get off tv air was no way to convince him to stay. Went to a game once and saw Jim stand in the corner three spot in full dress clothes and nail 10 in a row. Was magical lol. And ye Fitz has good intentions just comes across as smug and overtly hometown sometimes he can’t help it. Was fine when Jim’s natural easygoing nature paired with it but with Kelenna yelling “Go at his headddddd” it’s just a bad bad pairing. Both seem like great guys in person / to chat it up with off air.

rumors were Greg Papa was close to replacing Fitz a few years back when Jim was ready to get away from TV, but Lacob decided not to.

he's saying that only because the Lakers seem to have a chance on making the playoffs, otherwise he'd be saying he's out. and once the Lakers get eliminated with him back on rotation, he would say, his injury is really serious and the reason why they lost is because he's not 100%. come on Lebby, give your teammates some credit for fighting to get to the play-in/playoffs. give Reeves his well-deserved Laurel. you know, the player you ignored since you're so into bringing in your losing scapegoat in WestBrook.

rumors were Greg Papa was close to replacing Fitz a few years back when Jim was ready to get away from TV, but Lacob decided not to.
would have been justice since fitzgerald replaced greg papa back in the 90's

Greg might have hated jim because his last broadcast with jim he turned heel on jim on air 🤣

Back
Top Bottom