The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Embiid hasn't missed but probably a couple games in 2 1/2 months. I think that's an important consideration. Most his DNP's were before the New Year.

I'm against legacy awards but Embiid deserves his flowers if it's dead even when the votes take place.

Fresh out of seeing John Wick 4. Incredible movie.

3 hours later and the thread didn’t move much. Its late on the East Coast so Warriors fans must be sleep.

frustrating L. fumbling it away late has been the theme of this season

dummies are about to blame poole for the late game turnover on the miscue to steph but this is on the vets. steph missed an easy lay on a 3 on 1. dray had no reason to be scared of kyle anderson fouling him and putting him on the line, wolves still had a foul to give :smh:

8C054091-B7AA-4189-AB8E-1BAD1F1AC583.jpeg

Rudy Gobert was open.

Embiid has been questionable every night the last 2 months lol

If he’s not ruled out the night or in the morning before….you can bet on him playing

Looking like NY has a date w/ the Cavs in April. The team as a whole doesn’t scare us but that backcourt is as dangerous as they come.

Thibs has to pull the Deuce card.
Lakers know his name

No one else has the chops to keep up with them. Grimes being the next best option for the guards. Brunson can’t be hidden so he’s gonna be food on that end.

No one else injects so much life into this defense. They sucked before he was inserted late last year. Then they suck again with him out in favor of Hart.

Son does everything and was just waiting for some regular pt to get in rhythm. Seems unfair but such is the league and his age/tenure played against him.

Also can potentially see Obi getting DNPed or basically DNPed w/8-10 mpg :smh:

Playoff rotation likely shrinks if anything so it’s not looking good for my guys.

Klay is right. It is really about the chips and when healthy, they show up. Haters act like those chips were ages ago when we last won it last yr and are defending champs :lol:
We probably move up to 4 spot by end of week. Not even trippin if we don't.

Back
Top Bottom