The Official NBA Thread: Heat vs Bulls and Pelicans vs Kings for 8 Seeds

On a side note…a lot of M550i talk on here. I always wondered whats the point of it when theres an M5, if you didnt need the power get the 540i but after doing a bit of research….

It still doesnt make sense but hey a TT V8 500+ hp in a more affordable car. Who needs an M5. :lol: Plus it comes in that nardo type gray. :pimp:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc924d781-901e-4306-9d30-fc1c539945a2_480x270.gif

got damn brought in 2 of the biggest insurances for the celtics just incase the heat showed up

silver making sure he get atleast one big team in that finals. he knew miami denver wasnt gonna cut it ratings wise

too bad eric lewis ****ed up he was bout to be thst third ref lol

with that said it dont matter bout the refs cuz celtics are going to blow out the heat today

EYE wont even waste my time watching

got damn brought in 2 of the biggest insurances for the celtics just incase the heat showed up

silver making sure he get atleast one big team in that finals. he knew miami denver wasnt gonna cut it ratings wise

too bad eric lewis ****ed up he was bout to be thst third ref lol

with that said it dont matter bout the refs cuz celtics are going to blow out the heat today

EYE wont even waste my time watching
Eric Lewis family still happy they getting #18

Back
Top Bottom