The Official NBA Thread: Last Day of Season

AC240D0F-592F-48C5-B287-C0A56800CEEF.jpeg

KP + AB = championship window immediately opened

Big summer🤞

i truly hope that today’s game 7 is, at the very least, as entertaining as deuce king deuce king vs WASHED KING WASHED KING

which king won?? who has the nicer whip? who has a bigger bank account? “NEXT TIME ON BASKETBALL NT!!”
Bro I spit out my drink when I read “Post your land B. What do you own?” First it was using posts per day in back and forth now it’s pic requests of land. NT squabbles are evolving in an interesting way.

I have late night shifts sometimes and there's no traffic and open roads when I get out so I've been getting some fun here and there.

In general, it's horrible. Speed cameras everywhere, traffic, etc.

Still, I don't speed like that anymore. There's no point to it, I'm never in a rush anyway. But that's the beauty of a BMW. You get luxury too so I can coast and relax when I'm not seeking a thrill.
It’s damn near impossible to speed in the city unless you’re on the FDR or west side highway.

I had an X5 up until I moved out the city and to West Orange in 2020 then got rid of it for a Lincoln Navigator. Got 3 kids under 4 and needed 3rd row seating + xl big trunk space, which the X5 nor X7 can really provide.

Once my kids grow out of car seats in a couple years then I’m sizing back down and either going X6 or G-wagon.

It’s damn near impossible to speed in the city unless you’re on the FDR or west side highway.

I had an X5 up until I moved out the city and to West Orange in 2020 then got rid of it for a Lincoln Navigator. Got 3 kids under 4 and needed 3rd row seating + xl big trunk space, which the X5 nor X7 can really provide.

Once my kids grow out of car seats in a couple years then I’m sizing back down and either going X6 or G-wagon.
Made the right call. Shout out to the Oranges.

Its wild when people say yeah i got 2 kids i need a 15 passenger SUV 🤣. Them **** super inconvenient, cant park nowhere. What size car seats yall using? Must just be flipping down a row of seats and strapping the whole stroller in there. I used to have my little cousin and my daughter in the back of the 2 door alero chillin in some Gracos comfortably listening to some devin the dude 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Wagons would be a better choice than SUVs for like 95% of people but they got the uncool label years ago so they don't sell well in the states anymore. Everyone in the US wants SUVs instead. I'd rather have an E63S wagon or RS6 than any SUV (granted those two are both huge $$$).

Wagons would be a better choice than SUVs for like 95% of people but they got the uncool label years ago so they don't sell well in the states anymore. Everyone in the US wants SUVs instead. I'd rather have an E63S wagon or RS6 than any SUV (granted those two are both huge $$$).

RS6 for the win. Saw a red one on the FDR with some middle aged bald dude with his 2 kids in carseats. Gave him the nod of approval.

Back
Top Bottom