The Official NBA Thread: Heat vs Bulls and Pelicans vs Kings for 8 Seeds

6C04C187-6480-4FDD-8AE3-2287D44ABA6D.jpeg

Do it Riles!

Nike should have the Coaches wear tech fleece suits.

Never understood why Coaches wore suits in that type of realm.

Sometimes shooting great from 3=Heat Culture
They’ll come up short but still a legendary run that’ll never be forgotten.

Jimmy combining for 100 in b2b games, MJ is the only post-merger guy to beat that.

4 games with 15+ 3s against the Bucks. NINETEEN threes at home against the Cs :lol: 50% from 3 on the road in G7, Caleb Martin matching Jaylen Brown on half the shots.

Yet another 50% from 3 game on the road in Denver.

Just an unprecedented run of consistently rising to the occasion from a bottom 5 offense in the league during the regular season. Incredible.

Moral victories are for minor league coaches, but they still have nothing to be ashamed of.

Spo is a championship coach. Jimmy Bam & the role players are all championship quality, but would benefit immensely if they all took a step back in the hierarchy. No different from Aaron Gordon.

Not sure how Riles brings in a big gun tho.

It's tough I think Miami has reached the no adjustment left portion of the series.

Miami just gotta play better, and shoot 50% from 3 again.
Spo made a minor adjustment of playing more Duncan Robinson, I’d go even further and run him until he fouls out.

Try to get him over 30 minutes if you can. He’s done a ton of work on his game & consistently makes great decisions now.

Spo made a minor adjustment of playing more Duncan Robinson, I’d go even further and run him until he fouls out.

Try to get him over 30 minutes if you can. He’s done a ton of work on his game & consistently makes great decisions now.

Last 3 games were within reach at the half and they’ve come out with no energy in the 3rd. Struss & Vincent are getting bullied by Gordon and aren’t knocking down 3’s to negate that. We’ll dig a hole and then Spo finally goes to Lowry who has been pushing the pace but it’s been a little too late by that point.

It’s a Catch 22, those guys have been knocking down 3’s all playoffs long so at what point do you say I just have to have a shorter leash with them.

This is a series ironically enough where Herro would’ve been perfrct for.

And akso Denver’s done a great job at staying home on the shooters. Not bitting on Jimmy’s drive, head fake and pass the C U L T U R E has been feating on in previous series.

True but Denver started attacking him in straight isolation at the end there.

Don't know if you can play him without the zone.

They’ll come up short but still a legendary run that’ll never be forgotten.

Jimmy combining for 100 in b2b games, MJ is the only post-merger guy to beat that.

4 games with 15+ 3s against the Bucks. NINETEEN threes at home against the Cs :lol: 50% from 3 on the road in G7, Caleb Martin matching Jaylen Brown on half the shots.

Yet another 50% from 3 game on the road in Denver.

Just an unprecedented run of consistently rising to the occasion from a bottom 5 offense in the league during the regular season. Incredible.

Moral victories are for minor league coaches, but they still have nothing to be ashamed of.

Spo is a championship coach. Jimmy Bam & the role players are all championship quality, but would benefit immensely if they all took a step back in the hierarchy. No different from Aaron Gordon.

Not sure how Riles brings in a big gun tho.
If anything, I see Miami trying to dump Lowry on someone (Houston if Harden doesn't sign? San Antonio to be their vet?) to ease the tax burden.

They're super close to the second apron with roster spots to fill and Vincent/Strus not even being signed.

i know it’s not the same offense…and denver runs alot more pnr..

but this offense reminds me of the warriors or 2014 spurs…it’s crispy…always has a counter…just well oiled…

it was a play earlier where miami took away a murray pass at the 3…then denied joker at the key…literally perfect defense for like 20 seconds…just to give up a baseline alley…

denver is very well coached…impressive team..

For all the credit Joker and Murray have been getting, Malones adjustments have been overlooked.

He has done an incredible job coaching this finals and I would say he’s neck and neck with Spo in this series.

Looks like Moriah Mills just got a spot on Basketball’ Wives now. Wait does that show even still come on?

Maybe it’s just me but the Nuggets aren’t entertaining to watch. They’re good but they have no swagger at all.
Nobody cares about the nuggets, they’re the lowest rated finals team ever

They’re not that good

They’re not entertaining

Jokic isn’t that great of a passer and isn’t even the best on his team

They’re the stupidest team to ever win a championship

Jamal Murray isn’t good he can’t even average 20 ppg

Mike malone should have been fired years ago

Anything else about them that I missed lol

Nugs sorta figured out how to closeout on shooters
Kcp not fouling them helps

Ag and brown outscoring jok and Murray
Mpj playing like **** and they still winning. Malone smart for not sticking with him.
Thought they would be cooked in those non jok minutes when he picked up his 5th

Back
Top Bottom