THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

What the hell y’all have this false hope for?
Cam has a MVP trophy and been to a super bowl, so he might come in here and tell Kellen Moore that his play designs are horrible and maybe get him to be a better OC

Or he would convince McCarthy to take over play calling
Something has to change with this offense

One of them has to go

Cam has a MVP trophy and been to a super bowl, so he might come in here and tell Kellen Moore that his play designs are horrible and maybe get him to be a better OC

One of them has to go
Did you miss cam the last 2 years? The man was trash. Cooper rush is a better option then cam. And I love cam

One of them has to go
Sports fans say a lot of stupid **** ... I'm guilty of it, myself.

But this is a special level of dumb.

Did you miss cam the last 2 years? The man was trash. Cooper rush is a better option then cam. And I love cam
Opposing defensive coordinators at least will have a little respect for Cam and not go 8 in the box and blitz us every MF'n play like they are about to do Cooper Rush

Sports fans say a lot of stupid **** ... I'm guilty of it, myself.

But this is a special level of dumb.
You would come in here with your PFF analysis of a back handed insult at our coaching staff

I'm not a wannabe sports talk show host like some people so if I want to post or say something far fetched I can do that

And if you don't think Cam Newton would come in here and tell an OC that hasn't accomplished 💩 as a player or a coach, that his playbook is subpar and his philosophy aint winning a super bowl, then you obviously don't know much about Cam Newton or any other accomplished athlete

Opposing defensive coordinators at least will have a little respect for Cam and not go 8 in the box and blitz us every MF'n play like they are about to do Cooper Rush

You would come in here with your PFF analysis of a back handed insult at our coaching staff

I'm not a wannabe sports talk show host like some people so if I want to post or say something far fetched I can do that

And if you don't think Cam Newton would come in here and tell an OC that hasn't accomplished 💩 as a player or a coach, that his playbook is subpar and his philosophy aint winning a super bowl, then you obviously don't know much about Cam Newton or any other accomplished athlete
There's far fetched and there's stupid.

"Not a wannabe sports talk show host" but spittin' Skip Bayless level nonsensical silliness.

Cam literally just spent a year in the most well-run organization in all of sports and drowned because he couldn't play dead anymore. But yeah he'd totally come here and have some flaming hot takes that would be taken seriously about our operation.

Dude said the Patriots are the most well run organization in all of sports, after claiming something I said was stupid

The New England Patriots organization and head coach were caught cheating and made to pay fines.
Their quarterback was suspended for having minimum wage workers under inflate his game balls.
Owner was caught in a prostitution sting and his buddy Trump had the judge drop the charges and destroy the evidence

But I guess because they won super bowls the other stuff is insignificant :smh:

0*E1eNateTiDThGcYI.jpg

Pack it up unless Dak is playing. Don’t trade picks go at best 9-8. And that’s if Dak comes back and goes like 7-1.

Dak’s injury happened late in the 4th after the game was over. The injury has took all the attention from the fact he was 14-29, 134 yards and his longest was completion was 22 yards with the wr running 12 yards after the catch

Like I said we need somebody with some MF'n nuts that will tell Kellen Moore and Jerry Jones that Boise State fiesta bowl offense aint winning 💩

And I think Cam Newton is the man for the job

Bucs saying Kellen Moore basically had the same game plan as last year

what they did to Romo, they’re doing to Dak.

Probably shouldn’t have gutted the offense. But hey at least they’re on prime time.

Yeah, but Dak isn’t an accurate passer. He’s inconsistent.

The difference between the two is that Romo makes players around him better, Dak needs players around him to make him better.

Yeah, but Dak isn’t an accurate passer. He’s inconsistent.

The difference between the two is that Romo makes players around him better, Dak needs players around him to make him better.

Exactly. Dak can’t make anyone better. It’s vice versa. It’s the sum of the parts around him that makes him look decent.

He doesn’t have elite arm talent. He can’t and doesn’t want to scramble. His teammates make him look good. Amari Cooper was an elite route runner. Dalton Schultz and CeeDee are playmakers too.

They basically stripped Dak off all his weapons and said let’s see what you can do.
Just CeeDee and Schultz won’t cut it.

Gallup is solid, he’s just injury prone

They were missing two receivers Sunday, James Washington and Tolbert

Tolbert hopefully will be back this week because he has the speed to get behind the secondary

Tony Romo was a turnover machine his first 7 years as a starting quarterback

Dak and Romo both can’t deliver when needed the most. Their stat padders and great during the regular season, and against mediocre teams. They can’t handle adversity

Just go back in time and watch Miss St vs Alabama when Miss St was #1 in the nation and Dak was the starting quarterback

Let me know what you think after watching the game or watching highlights of the game

I’ve watched Dak since his Sophmore season at MS state . It’s NIGHT and DAY from those games. He was much more mobile in college. Then all of a sudden, he became a pocket passer :lol: :lol:

He had 40 rushing TDs in college.

Dak ran the ball 22, TWENTY TWO times that game against Bama. He’s not the same player. Dude doesn’t use his mobility remotely to the same degree.

He’s an above average, smart QB. Problem with Romo and Dak, when it’s good, it’s good. They don’t mind taking credit. But when the lose or are in a slump, they deflect blame. They’re different people when the game or times get tough. Look how dude applauded the refs getting trash thrown at them after we lost.

They don’t have that Eli or Tom Brady, “all on you” mentality. They always have a cop out or escape plan, when it comes to criticism.

Went back and watched Cooper Rush week 8 game against the Vikings in 21. We aren’t as bad as I thought we would be. Rush made a bunch of plays that game that keep the cowboys in the game.

Back
Top Bottom