**The Official 50th Annual Grammy Awards CBS@8pm Est**

yeeep saw it zOMG DAFT PUNK!!!! Midway through, the middle of the Pyramid dropped out, and our favorite Robots appeared outlined in their redlight-piping jackets. The cameras showed the inside of the pyramid, with the duo playing around on 4 "Lemur" Controllers. To my knowledge, this isthe first footage of Daft Punk actually playing their controllers in the Pyramid, and I just learned that this was the first live TV broadcast in DPshistory.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by kingdugan

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Jewel had juggs?? The Jewel I remember had a jacked up grill just like Amy did...

Jewel was missing teeth.
Everytime I see her I just stare at her mouth waiting for a peek at that s***
Jewel wasn't missing teeth, she had a snaggletooth; and you're suspect for not noticing her DDs.

jewel002.jpg

your breast judging game is more than suspect...

Lol DDs...what a virgin

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

yeeep saw it zOMG DAFT PUNK!!!! Midway through, the middle of the Pyramid dropped out, and our favorite Robots appeared outlined in their red light-piping jackets. The cameras showed the inside of the pyramid, with the duo playing around on 4 "Lemur" Controllers. To my knowledge, this is the first footage of Daft Punk actually playing their controllers in the Pyramid, and I just learned that this was the first live TV broadcast in DPs history.

the did a live public show in cali last summer......it was BANANAS

just watched that Kanye performance....death is a horrible thing but its inevitable. Beautiful ....

edit: thanks air murphy

I thought Daft Punk's performance on TV was their first...thanks for that info Sheed.
And those Lemur controllers were
eek.gif

Seriously, %#$% the Grammys and %#$% Kanye West, there is no reason at all why UGK should not have won the Grammy. What blatant disrespect for Pimp C, whoevervoted for these awards and Kanye west can suck my @#+@.

Everybody thinking its so sad that kanye performed that song for his mom. What about Pimp C's dream being nominated for a grammy 15 years ago. He dies andthen gets nominated for a grammy, and they give it to Kanye sell out overrated West.

%#$% everyone involved for not giving that award to UGK.

Im beyond mad.

Im glad my two Aces won..........Amy n Alicia
pimp.gif
Can somebody postbeyonce's performance and or pic's I missed it.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom