THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

SNS size12 exported Sweden

download-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Hanon shipped my pair, happy I was able to complete the SKair set.... for now

Hope everyone in here that genuinely wanted them was able to scoop
:nthat:

Anyone hit on DSM?
I did. They haven’t shipped. I’ve never hit on DSM before do I have no idea what to expect. Their site says next day shipping for weekend releases but my order is still processing I guess. If I don’t hear from them by tomorrow morning I’ll email them

I’ll have to see the Skeptas in person before judging them but I like what I see so far. Dover St shipped so I’m supposed to get them Wednesday. If I don’t like them I’ll put them on Stock X just because I’m sure it’s easier than shipping them back to DSM. I need the sales to lower my % anyway. I would offer to sell them to someone on here for retail if I don’t like them but I’ve not been here long enough to sell people stuff I guess

I’ll have to see the Skeptas in person before judging them but I like what I see so far. Dover St shipped so I’m supposed to get them Wednesday. If I don’t like them I’ll put them on Stock X just because I’m sure it’s easier than shipping them back to DSM. I need the sales to lower my % anyway. I would offer to sell them to someone on here for retail if I don’t like them but I’ve not been here long enough to sell people stuff I guess
What size.

Would Gladly Take Those Off Your Hands If You Decide They Aren’t For You Homie :nerd:

Check DM

Last edited:
Lol what in the hell is nike thinking? 180 was already too much for these

$200 guarantees they will sit.

Still don't understand why Skeptas didn't launch on Snkrs. Doesn't make much sense, even if they wanted these to be considered limited. Most everything gets a Snkrs release.

$200 guarantees they will sit.

Still don't understand why Skeptas didn't launch on Snkrs. Doesn't make much sense, even if they wanted these to be considered limited. Most everything gets a Snkrs release.

Everything's Pointing Towards These Being The Most Limited Of The 3 Skep Releases :nerd:

I Think Triple Blacks Scheduled To Release This Weekend Didn't Help The Hype Behind This 3rd Pair But I Think They're A Must For Me Thanks To The Homie 1c3m4m 1c3m4m Up There :nthat:

Probably Go For TB's Too :lol:

btw, undefeated is having a problem with logging you into other people's accounts, about 5 of us on twitter are all logged into the same person's account... you can't order anything, but even after you logout it logs you right back into the same person's account. you can see all of their recent transactions & their address, no cc info.

btw, undefeated is having a problem with logging you into other people's accounts, about 5 of us on twitter are all logged into the same person's account... you can't order anything, but even after you logout it logs you right back into the same person's account. you can see all of their recent transactions & their address, no cc info.
Yea, They Been Hacked :lol:

If You Move From Page To Page On Their Site And Keep An Eye On Your Cart, You'll Briefly See How Many Pairs You've Tried To Add To Cart Pop Up.... I'm At 13 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom