THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

I wish there was a wider release of those blue/yellow/gold/purple joints. They never made it to NDC (nor the sequoias).

I really, truly only want the grasshoppers now though. I highly doubt Nike will grant that request.

Enough. We. Want. O. G’s.

9434E68D-AF9F-47F8-BC69-4B22DACDB7E2.gif

Ordered about a week ago but still have not received tracking/shipping info from SNS. Anyone else experience this? I’ve never used them before.

Ordered about a week ago but still have not received tracking/shipping info from SNS. Anyone else experience this? I’ve never used them before.

Might wanna contact them, they're usually pretty fast with the shipping. I personally never had any problems when i order from them(knocks on wood)

Photo Blue
Skepta
Triple Black
Triple White
Enamel

Are all cool to me...I could leave the rest

The model itself is an eye catcher so I personally think the shoe plays well with the more simplistic CWs

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for the new colorways? I picked up the OG's, Skeptas look pretty good tho I could do without the text on them. Pretty much all OG colorways back in the day were fire, c'mon nike....
Yeah, I'm there with ya. I'd say it's a combo of colorways and price. Retail for triple blacks or OGs is no problem, but other colorways don't warrant the increased retail price to me. I buy on the fence colorways of TNs almost weekly, but that's largely because I can cop them with a disco for roughly $100 all day long. At $180-$200 I'm a bit more discerning about the colorways I'm willing to shell out for.

Yeah, I'm there with ya. I'd say it's a combo of colorways and price. Retail for triple blacks or OGs is no problem, but other colorways don't warrant the increased retail price to me. I buy on the fence colorways of TNs almost weekly, but that's largely because I can cop them with a disco for roughly $100 all day long. At $180-$200 I'm a bit more discerning about the colorways I'm willing to shell out for.

The price puts me off as well, I'd be a lot more likely to grab some of the other colors if they were more affordable. I've got a feeling most of these colorways are gonna end up on discount, too flashy for most people probably

Smh. I’m probably next. Haven’t heard anything from them since I ordered

Were both of your orders for the OG photo blues?

I ordered mine on Monday and never received a confirmation but PayPal released the money. I reached out today. Waiting for a response

SNS is starting to grind my gears. I'm thinking about just canceling my order. I placed my order Monday 10/21, by the 24th I hadn't gotten an order confirmation or anything other than paypal confirming my payment. So I went to my SNS account to see if they had it under my "Unders" tab and it wasn't there. I contacted customer service on 10/24 and a lady emailed me back today, 10/26, at 3:17AM asking for my email addy I used for the order. I gave it to her and then at 9:08AM today I got an email order confirmation. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom