THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

Every model has a black/fuchsia/grey CW coming out that week...haven't seen any pictures :nerd:

Is it this one?
5D95AC02-A797-4DB3-9429-694E5E8CF1F2.jpeg

That's one thing I love about Nikes from this era. Every once in a while, you come across a colorway you've never seen.

Between store exclusives, regional exclusives, recalls, outlet parts bin specials, mens and womens releases; all in an era before wide spread internet. There are pairs l come across every now and that are far from new, but new to me.

Lots of entirely lost models as well. I've been hunting for a pair of Air Cover IIs for years and can't even find any record of their existence :lol: . Same goes for the Air Merciless, which really surprises me because it was very popular model to see on feet circa 2000. Maybe we should start a "Lost Nikes" thread :lol:
Amen brother , include the aqua socks acg OG and some other acg shoes I wish they bring back I ....i suppose we can all dream

The sign said $59 at my store but they didn’t have my size so I didn’t even ask about the price. Only had a couple sizes but they can ship your size to you.

FC47638E-BAE1-4EFC-B23D-C996B9F4F114.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in a DS size 12.5 in the OG photo blue Deluxe? I ordered them but they don’t fit so seeing if anyone wants them before I return? I also have them posted in the classified section on here.

7C33480F-13C1-43FE-96F7-C0608AFE8273.jpeg

Last edited:
I Can Probably Run Back Tomorrow If Anyone Needs An Oop :nthat:

Not Sure Of Stock On Larger Sizes Fella’s Sorry.

This Was Colorado Mills Location :wink:

I Can Probably Run Back Tomorrow If Anyone Needs An Oop :nthat:

Not Sure Of Stock On Larger Sizes Fella’s Sorry.

This Was Colorado Mills Location :wink:

I thought you were in Colorado :pimp: might have to make a stop. Thornton has the grey/blue color way... but last time I was there, they were still $104. Waiting for them to go down to $49.

Appreciate the heads up So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23

I think I'm set with four pairs.

All I want are the grasshoppers (which Nike LAUNCHED the AMD campaign with) but I guess that's not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom