The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

That's the only one I like out of the pack.  A good looking shoe.

I don't know what the hell I would wear them for, but I like the design.

I'm really excited for the #MiAdidas option for the D Lillard. The ability to customize this shoe for $125 is ridiculously cheap, I might just have to buy 2 pairs.

All star/new york pair looking GREAT 
smokin.gif
  very clean look

I heard they run big too.

The shoe looks really good and the price is decent. Will definitely cop via discount still.

so nice, Taxi XIIs are one of my all time favorites due to nostalgia and these are definitely along the same good looking lines.

Adidas really knocked it out of the park with these. Those NYCs are probably the best thing coming out during all star week, especially with Nike's trash line up this year

Adidas really knocked it out of the park with these. Those NYCs are probably the best thing coming out during all star week, especially with Nike's trash line up this year
Though the Kyries are looking ok, I have to agree with you.  This is the cleanest pair I've seen set to release for all star

Was going to pick up the launch colorway but will definitely hold out for these.  Hoping they're not too hard to grab

Really impressed with what I'm seeing. Just goes to show you how a nice, simple, modern silhouette(Way of Wade/AJ3-biting as it is) can elevate any colorway. Might be down for the All Stars, and I know I have to get red Rose Garden pair. Kinda glad that it's looking like all the major footwear brands are toning down the All Star collections this year, it was getting way too out of control...Adidas especially has just had some unwearable All Star colorways the past few years.

remind me a lot of the Li Ning Wades..... would have to put them on to make final judgement on my feels

that ASG colorway and the purples are my favorites tho.... so, my first pair would most likely be one of those

I just tried on the D Lillard 1 at my store .

They run a tad narrow and a whole size big .
I wear a 12.5 or 13 and the 11.5 fit perfect . Just a heads up .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom