The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

The bounce cushioning felt really firm and responsive when I first got them. Over time they lost their "bounce" so to speak. The cushion felt flatter and harder; or in other words nonexistent.

Deptford Mall NJ

Insane price for such a quality shoe. Only complaint is thy bottomed out rather quickly.
Great price and you're right. 
The bounce cushioning felt really firm and responsive when I first got them. Over time they lost their "bounce" so to speak. The cushion felt flatter and harder; or in other words nonexistent.
I thought something felt "Different" about the 2's the last time I wore them. I switched from the 3's to the 2's and was thinking "What happened to the cushioning"?

I've had my Static D Lillard 2's for over a year and they still feel bouncy. I don't play in them a lot of however, just for outdoor. Harden Vol. 1 is my indoor shoe.

I've had my Static D Lillard 2's for over a year and they still feel bouncy. I don't play in them a lot of however, just for outdoor. Harden Vol. 1 is my indoor shoe.
Maybe it was just the difference in cushioning that I noticed between the 2's and 3's then. 

Why are the 1's still almost $90 on footlocker?
tired.gif

^Same reason the CL Boost 2015's are at a similar price.  They're trying to squeeze out every cent.

Just scooped some Xeno Lillard 1's off amazon.

Such an underrated shoe in my opinion.

Lightweight, cushion is plush, traction is great, fit and lockdown(for me at least) are very solid.

Also shockingly runs true to size.

Good casual shoe too.

Last edited:

Lightweight, cushion is plush, traction is great, fit and lockdown(for me at least) are very solid.

Good casual shoe too.
I didn't know they were good bball shoes.

How much?

Good casual shoe too.

I went half size down other than that I agree with everything else.

Good casual shoe too.

You like the Lillard 1 cushioning? It's just plain adiprene, right? For casual I like the Harden 1 boost more than the Rose 7.. which is weird as the Rose 7 appears to have more boost.

You like the Lillard 1 cushioning? It's just plain adiprene, right? For casual I like the Harden 1 boost more than the Rose 7.. which is weird as the Rose 7 appears to have more boost.
It's Adiprene Plus. I like it a lot, I think a lot of the shoe reviewers liked the cushion too.

Hi! I'd like to try the lillard 1 and Im a size 10. However the sizes that are available are size 11 and 9.5. Is size 11 too long? Is size 9.5 too snug? Thank you! :smile:

I didn’t go down 1/2 a size like I usually do for Adidas on the Dame 1. It might not be too snug, but the length might be a problem. If you’re okay with your foot pressing against the front of the shoe, go ahead and try it. You’re still going to have bad lockdown. :D

I didn’t go down 1/2 a size like I usually do for Adidas on the Dame 1. It might not be too snug, but the length might be a problem. If you’re okay with your foot pressing against the front of the shoe, go ahead and try it. You’re still going to have bad lockdown. :D

Can't I go to an 11?

Back
Top Bottom