THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Customization working for me on mobile and desktop. Wish adidas had given us the option to have to the toe vamp and lower tongue different colors. Not a big deal, just a preference. Already made 3 colorways and dropped them in my cart. Just need a good discount code and then I'll pull the trigger. Wonder when adidas will put out their $100 off $300 codes again? Haven't seen one of those since the holidays.

Sent my IBAS pair back to adidas because the 1/2 size down works great for me on the Vol 1 but is definitely too small on the Vol 2. Ordered a pair of the red/whites (Pioneers? Take Offs?) in my TTS and they fit just right in the width and the toebox height. Length is a little longer than I like (maybe 1/4 size), but not a problem with the great lockdown. Played in them for 2 hours yesterday. Shoes are great. I like the Boost better than the Vol 1s. Impact protection and bounciness are better for me with minimal loss in court feel. Traction was very good for me. Felt similar to the Vol 1s. Court was in good shape and fairly clean for reference. Heel to toe transition, containment, and stability were all great. Overall, it was a great first day for a new pair of shoes. Looking forward to playing more in these and seeing how they work out with extended play.
Awesome thanks ! Been worried bc all these reviewers are saying traction is terrible.

Gonna eventually pull the trigger on these
1B2886C1-F914-4829-9AFA-43A676BE5671.jpeg

You don't want to wait for these and save some money?
adidas-harden-vol-2-spring-2018-5.jpg

Copped the california dreamin colorway, fits a half size long but width wise is very snug.
Got a few runs in and the traction was actually very good which was very suprising after reading reviews saying otherwise. I play on a relatively clean court but nothin like professional level clean though.

Support, stability and cushion is exceptional, definitely an upgrade over the volume 1's.

Great colorway too!
harden 2 cali.jpg

Much appreciative if anyone can point me in the direction of IBAS size 9 for retail. Thank you

Last edited:
Copped the california dreamin colorway, fits a half size long but width wise is very snug.
Got a few runs in and the traction was actually very good which was very suprising after reading reviews saying otherwise. I play on a relatively clean court but nothin like professional level clean though.

Support, stability and cushion is exceptional, definitely an upgrade over the volume 1's

Great colorway too!
harden 2 cali.jpg
Did you get these on sale?

I dont think the Miadidas option release on ADC US. I believe you have to get to the adidas website for anonther country. But I forgot what country it was. I seen it on IG a couple days ago.

Back
Top Bottom