THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks great, shape looks great, colorways look good, full length boost,

just please let these fit right. that toe box looks too roomy again.
Supposedly half size down is the recommendation...

I dig these, but a little worried about that traction

^Yeah I won't knock it until I hear more or try myself, but just near the ball of the foot, the pattern is very tightly spaced. Doesn't mean it won't work but just imaging what dust can do

I think all 4 colorways are good. The simpler black/white or red/white is what I'd probably go with in terms of hooping, but I see the appeal in the other two

Last edited:
^Yeah I won't knock it until I hear more or try myself, but just near the ball of the foot, the pattern is very tightly spaced. Doesn't mean it won't work but just imaging what dust can do

I think all 4 colorways are good. The simpler black/white or red/white is what I'd probably go with in terms of hooping, but I see the appeal in the other two

I knew family would be in this thread haha. I'm with you on the traction, and the back story on it is cool (DePaula had a nice article on it), but could be a downfall by the looks of it.

I love the leather toebox and shoes overall set up. I think the boost will be surprising even though it's contained. Since the full grain is back on the toe, I'd personally want a darker leather for that area. Will be saving my 15% for MiAdidas for this model for sure.

I usually don't get caught up in the aesthetics of modern day performance shoes but these look decent. I am ultimately looking forward to how these feel on feet and how well hold up during training and competition. Adidas has become the gold standard in comfort and performance since the introduction of Boost so anytime they drop sneaker with Boost, or any other new tech, I'm down to give it a go.

I knew family would be in this thread haha. I'm with you on the traction, and the back story on it is cool (DePaula had a nice article on it), but could be a downfall by the looks of it.

I love the leather toebox and shoes overall set up. I think the boost will be surprising even though it's contained. Since the full grain is back on the toe, I'd personally want a darker leather for that area. Will be saving my 15% for MiAdidas for this model for sure.
Haha good to see you in here fam! 

Hopefully proven wrong by the traction. Also - I'm glad the tongue isn't a full bootie, should fit closer to the foot w/ minimal slippage? let's hope.

I've held out on the CLB 16 and CE.  Though I'm sure I would dig both of those, I've sort of been holdin out to see what these had in store

I'm surprised at such a positive reception. Harden's wearing these tonight against the Lakers and already seeing people ask what shoes he is wearing

GALLERY]

these hardens have got to be one of the worst debut shoes very underwhelming they look like every other adidas about as bad as those pg13 nike pics floating around

The design isn't bad, just looks more like a running / cross training shoe. I don't like harden anyway so i'd never buy them.

Back
Top Bottom