THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thread. Ain't enough chatter about Harden shoes on here to warrant separate threads. It'll just kill the overall conversation and reduce discussion.

Seems to be popular staying here according to the poll. Will go back on it to see if it changes when adidas unveils them and I’ll update the thread. If you want to start a new thread then go ahead. If the mods decides to delete this in favor of new thread then I have no control.

This is the best picture of the Vol. 2s I've seen thus far. All the other pics, the shoe looks terrible and cheap.
BdsCzzZDPrf
BdsCzzZDPrf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180108-144555.png
    Screenshot_20180108-144555.png
    816 KB · Views: 49
Vol. 2 has potential but don't know if basketball shoes as I know it will ever have casual appeal again.

yeah i like it all in 1 thread, cause he will prob do a vol 2 LS etc as well, then has the BTE's etc.. better to just have 1 thread then to make a new one for every new model. its more neat this way and yeah just remove the release date part from the title.

Really? With all this Primeknit all over the place? IMHO, basketball shoes have never had this much casual appeal...
Well casual can be different depending the person, but the overarching "casual" appeal doesn't gear towards just solely basketball shoes anymore. At the same time, historically speaking, not that many great Adidas BBall silhouettes I can think of. That 2nd CW of the Vol. 2 isn't bad but just to me, it's not a knock out of the park compared to the IBAS, Pioneers, or Homes.

i wasn't really a fan of the vol 1 when i first saw pics, but it def grew on me especially with how comfy i thought they were. i'm def open to the vol 2 because of it.

i only buy them because i'm a harden fan so i'll be buying them regardless.

Im starting to wonder if its easy to roll ur ankles in them. High cushioning and not much outriggers in the outsole. And the knit may not me strong enough for hard cuts. But we'll see i trust in harden and adidas

This ^

And I wore my vol 1’s to shoot around last night after wearing PG1’s for a few days in a row. Hardens are lower to the ground much smoother and cushion when you need it. Fit my style better.

judging from all the colour options it looks like more players in the league will have access to these while i think the Vol 1 was kept mainly only for Harden. few other players rocked his colourways but they never made it available in other team colours.

i don't get why they sticking with that line dot "tech print" for all of them..

i'm digging these!

image5.jpeg

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to trying these out. Not a lot of love for the design, so these may go on sale quicker and deeper than the Vol 1s.

Back
Top Bottom