THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dig the stripes on the toe of the vol.2, but I think the vol.1 is a much better-looking shoe. Maybe I'll think differently after I see better pics...

Last edited:
Who did the live stream? Got it from a replica selling site :lol: :smh: http://www.hoopjordan.com/product-category/adidas-harden-vol-2/

Would like to see some GR with black Boost.

was from this guy, who is normally pretty reliable source

IMG_5989.jpg

you sure they fake? look real af to me! how can you tell?

on the site the BTE's and LS pics are real.. they will prob ship you some fakes but the pics are real..

hardens.png

feel like i've seen 20 different colourways already lol

wonder if this is for cavs adidas players or maybe the ASU joints?

i'm not sure if real or fake... if i see a new colourway i'm posting lol

hv2 red.png
hv2.png

that boost does look suspect..

maybe the photo is distorted. if you look at those hands, they are wrinkled, unless those shoes are really made by super old people in china?

Ik adidas and off white dont mix but id say an offwhite collab colorway would make it look pretty cool. An all white with black boost, milky outsole, hints of black in the lining and harden logo. The red price tag thing would fit perfect through one of those lace holes in the cage. And lastly that little strap thing in the midfoot upper can be a yellow offwhite belt.

Those are really nice in person. I’ve been looking too. Finishline had them on sale a while back and I should have pulled the trigger...

Yeah those Red joints keep talking to me. On sale in my size too. But ill hold..
Cargo's just came in and they are just so nice!
I need the Grey's y'all..

Back
Top Bottom