THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 4 $130

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Aug 7, 2010
The lacing system just kills the shoe for me. I actually like them except for the design of the piece that's silver. It's so ugly.

Joined Jan 21, 2015
I feel like they theme this out of BMW M series color palette...if so may consider to cop.
ea4c7ec8-21bf-4127-998f-79ef24e7333d.jpg
I think you're right and I like it..... Puma always does this with Ferrari and I never buy them because I don't have a Ferrari but I can rock these with my M3 woot woot.....#1 stunna lol

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Haven’t even tried the 3’s on. Been too lazy. Haven’t gotten over the aesthetics. I’d order a pair $70 or under just to try as long as there were free returns

Joined Jan 21, 2015
The 2s and 3s I had to go half size up....for me the best harden so far is the 1s by far.

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
I need the cookies and cream harden 3s for the low.. lucked out numerous times on that coloway.

Joined Feb 1, 2014
Had to sell my vol 3 Iron mans. Really wanted to like the shoe given the reviews. Got my tts and it was bit long plus was too tight in the forefoot so could not really go down half a size. Sucks

Joined Jan 2, 2014
The 2s and 3s I had to go half size up....for me the best harden so far is the 1s by far.
That's crazy that you had to go half size up, I always heard to go half a size down. I have the 1's, 2's and just got the 3's.

I had to go down half size down on the 1's and 2's and go TTS in the 3's. I tried on the 3's today and I could've went half size down. Hardens always run long for me.

Had to sell my vol 3 Iron mans. Really wanted to like the shoe given the reviews. Got my tts and it was bit long plus was too tight in the forefoot so could not really go down half a size. Sucks
You're right they do run long and they are snug. Sorry to hear that they didn't work out.

Joined Mar 17, 2017
Played in the Harden Vol 3s and they're probably one of my favorite ball shoes of all time, court feel is amazing, love the lockdown and the impact protection from the Boost. Also I feel it has properties of a mid with the big back side while playing like a low, much better than the Vol 2s which I thought were amazing but just way too tight for my wide foot. Wish they didn't take Boost out of the Harden line, what a shame.

Joined Jan 2, 2014
Played in the Harden Vol 3s and they're probably one of my favorite ball shoes of all time, court feel is amazing, love the lockdown and the impact protection from the Boost. Also I feel it has properties of a mid with the big back side while playing like a low, much better than the Vol 2s which I thought were amazing but just way too tight for my wide foot. Wish they didn't take Boost out of the Harden line, what a shame.
TTS or half size down?

Joined Nov 22, 2004
They're modeling is so generic and makes the product look less appealing. It's a shame because IRL the shoe usually looks a lot better.

Joined Aug 29, 2018
We'll probably get some cooler pics of the shoe being modelled by Harden himself, eventually.

Also I feel it has properties of a mid with the big back side while playing like a low
Meh, for me the shoe just plays like a low (which it is). The back piece does nothing but avoid some heel slippage.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now