THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmm strange I actually fit in 11.5 in the Vol1's and wore on court and played a bunch in them.
and size 12 Vol 3's (that red colorway) felt very narrow and snug.
Same for me....vol 1 fit nothing like vol 3. I wear 1/2 bigger in vol 3 than in the vol 1

Last edited:
harden t̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶ stepback
EDiz4FpWkAEBTu8.jpg

EDiz4FhU8AA1-Kk.jpg

EDiz_K3WwAEzkIt.jpg

EDiz_KrUwAErQwA.jpg

Just like with every single Harden before this one, I really, really dislike the model at first, and then it slowly grows on me. I now own pairs Vol 1 - 3. I was so convinced I wouldn't like the 4's no matter what, hated the first pics that came out, but they've been steadily growing on me and now I want to cop a pair :ohwell:
thapointguy thapointguy Definitely feelin' the pairs above :emoji_ok_hand:

Half these colorways probably won't even release. At least not stateside anyway.

The V3's had a lot of colors show up on social media but they never saw the light of day.

Half these colorways probably won't even release. At least not stateside anyway.

The V3's had a lot of colors show up on social media but they never saw the light of day.
fax. that's what scares me most about this model. colorways like the SMU, wanted pack, and war machines never came out in the US

In for some reviews and to try em on. Looking pretty minimal in the forefoot which may not work for me.

definitely imma be a star joints. I'm guessing the red and neon pair are the LS versions (tho this shoe is kinda a mixture between BB and LS)

Back
Top Bottom