THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol same story as the 3's then for me.. think the Vol 1's were a one and done for me with this line.

Official pics of the men's Harden Star Wars via us11. Looks like it has prime knit.
20191020090614.jpg
20191020090618.jpg
20191020090621.jpg

Last edited:
Official pics of the men's Harden Star Wars via us11. Looks like it has prime knit.
20191020090614.jpg
20191020090618.jpg
20191020090621.jpg

These and the other 2 lightsaber pairs suck Don issue and dame5
Best ones are still the Crazy 1s, Nov 1st though is rough time maybe I can pull them

I still have so many Vol 2pairs to go through, plus the Lightstrike is sounding like it doesn’t offer enough impact protection.

Tempting offer though...

I still have so many Vol 2pairs to go through, plus the Lightstrike is sounding like it doesn’t offer enough impact protection.

Tempting offer though...
Same problem here, haha. I have two each V2 and V3, and a pair of TMac Millenium, plus I still want a deep-discounted Marquee Boost. I had to talk myself out of buying a 50% off pair of Dame 5 over the weekend. I don't play nearly enough basketball to justify another pair, haha.

Had my first session with the 4s, played for 2 hours.

Fantastic shoe so far! Lightweight, good impact protection (I’m a heavy dude), great court feel, quick and fun, and very stable. Had no issues in the mid foot, felt locked in but never too tight. Definitely gonna cop a 2nd pair unless they somehow start giving me issues out of the blue. Good job adidas

Had my first session with the 4s, played for 2 hours.

Fantastic shoe so far! Lightweight, good impact protection (I’m a heavy dude), great court feel, quick and fun, and very stable. Had no issues in the mid foot, felt locked in but never too tight. Definitely gonna cop a 2nd pair unless they somehow start giving me issues out of the blue. Good job adidas

I apologize if I missed in this thread earlier, what’s the consensus on sizing for hooping (i.e., thicker elite socks, etc)?

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom