THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. The pink lemonades (and Star Wars) are almost sold out, while all the other colorways have a near full size run. Was hoping to scoop up the lemonades on disco.

Wonder if this is a mistake and they'll cancel orders. Barbershop are $110 - 20% off promo happening now too.

Screenshot_20191123_222931.jpg

Candy paints are money in hand. SO vibrant. I've seen some people complain about the solid laces vs what was advertised (fade laces). Solid blue looks better.

Does anyone else think these kicks have an odd smell? It's almost a sweet scent until the rubbery stink from the lightstrike hits you.

I’d cop the black camo if it was $79.99 plus 20% off... the DSG price is pretty good, but probably better off just ordering from the adidas website and having the convenience of trying them out for 30 days. I finally had a chance to try them on and they felt decent but nothing special. Tongue seemed weird kept sticking out from under the laces, hard to describe exactly but seems like it would be a little annoying if I actually owned a pair.

Reds go hard.

Why couldn't they slap some suede on those and make them the Star Wars Harden? That purple lightsaber is still stupid 20 years later...

i liked the purple star saber, however the whole saber set outside of the Vaders make absolutely no sense, Jedi don't wear black so making the shoe saber color and black looks stupid AF and makes even less sense. The Vader go hard and i got them, the 3m design and the black and red they're fire. you could always get the powered red throw a star wars dubre on and call them the
ru22uGg.gif

Barbershops are 109 plus 25% off on DSG.com taking them to $83. That’s pretty good...

Back
Top Bottom