THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I don't go on the forum much but can someone tell me if the harden 4's are TTS. I always have to go half a size down with all harden models.

Sorry I don't go on the forum much but can someone tell me if the harden 4's are TTS. I always have to go half a size down with all harden models.

Personally, I went down half a size (11.5 in Harden shoes, I am a 12 in Jordan's). I have seen/read people going TTS, but it will vary. I think the band in the middle of the shoe plays the biggest factor for most. I originally got a 12, but it was extremely long and roomy.

Even the 11.5 felt long, but I think that is the nature of the Harden shoes in general, at least IMO. I even tried on an 11, but it did pinch the lateral side of both of my feet, so an 11.5 was what I copped. The only Harden I did go TTS for was the Vol 2, even then, that still feels a little long when I wear them for playing ball.

I hope this helps, this question is always various depending on how people like their shoe, but glad to share my experience in hopes that it will assist.

Personally, I went down half a size (11.5 in Harden shoes, I am a 12 in Jordan's). I have seen/read people going TTS, but it will vary. I think the band in the middle of the shoe plays the biggest factor for most. I originally got a 12, but it was extremely long and roomy.

Even the 11.5 felt long, but I think that is the nature of the Harden shoes in general, at least IMO. I even tried on an 11, but it did pinch the lateral side of both of my feet, so an 11.5 was what I copped. The only Harden I did go TTS for was the Vol 2, even then, that still feels a little long when I wear them for playing ball.

I hope this helps, this question is always various depending on how people like their shoe, but glad to share my experience in hopes that it will assist.
I would say this is a really good description on how harden sizing has been for me too.

images - 2019-12-25T090508.150.jpeg

Yall think my 15 year old cousin would love these? Im buying for $50 local Or he'd love the cash more? Dude is a big Harden fan hooped with him once and hes playing on a fake Nike SB highs.

images - 2019-12-25T090508.150.jpeg

Yall think my 15 year old cousin would love these? Im buying for $50 local Or he'd love the cash more? Dude is a big Harden fan hooped with him once and hes playing on a fake Nike SB highs.

Harden doesn’t even “Love” those, get him some actual “Harden’s”.

It's not the name, it's just that those takedowns still aren't even worth $40.

For $60 you could find a 3 or even a 4, no problem.

It's not the name, it's just that those takedowns still aren't even worth $40.

For $60 you could find a 3 or even a 4, no problem.
I live in the Philippines-- 3rd world problems. Cant find a good deal like that on groups where I usually buys sneakers. Volume 3s are listed $80 and 4s are $100. The takedowns were $55 but will be $60 shipped. If any NT are from Manila that can give me a good deal on a size 9 hit me up my cousin's gift is already 2 days late 😞

Outlets a little bit cheaper of course but im lazy to go on holiday season.

I live in the Philippines-- 3rd world problems. Cant find a good deal like that on groups where I usually buys sneakers. Volume 3s are listed $80 and 4s are $100. The takedowns were $55 but will be $60 shipped. If any NT are from Manila that can give me a good deal on a size 9 hit me up my cousin's gift is already 2 days late 😞

Outlets a little bit cheaper of course but im lazy to go on holiday season.
Hit the ATP group on Facebook. It’s a Philippine based group of adidas heads who are constanly posting deals.

Back
Top Bottom