THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No kidding. I went onto ADC last week to grab another pair with the 40% off and all the sizes 10 disappeared crazy quick and missed out on a pair. Hoping adidas releases some more GRs. Seems crazy to have a major signature shoe with almost no stock in the middle of the season.

No kidding. I went onto ADC last week to grab another pair with the 40% off and all the sizes 10 disappeared crazy quick and missed out on a pair. Hoping adidas releases some more GRs. Seems crazy to have a major signature shoe with almost no stock in the middle of the season.
Yea the only reason I was able to score a pair is because adidas sent an email the day of and I hurried up and checked. Was hoping for the Cookies N Cream or any other 2-tone color but the Barbershops was the only color available that I wanted so I hurried and just threw a 9.5 in the cart lol.

20200229232012.jpg

20200229232036.jpg

20200229232053.jpg

20200229232057.jpg

Just turned on NBATV and Harden is warming up for tonight's game against the Knick in a white/blue/orange pair of Vol 4s. This continues his odd trend of wearing the other team's colors when he visits their arena...

Last edited:
Recently I’ve been seeing a lot of these on ebay
1583328547687.jpeg

Has anyone seen this in their stores locally?

Recently I’ve been seeing a lot of these on ebay
1583328547687.jpeg

Has anyone seen this in their stores locally?

Those were only released on All-star weekend in LA a few years ago. They had a big adidas event there and released them there and a few select shops Online I believe.

Yeah those sat at my Marshall’s. Had like 12-13 plus bigger sizes like 14 and 15 lol

Official Adidas’ pictures? :nerd: I really like that colorway.
Yeah China ADC though. Check US site tomorrow since they have timer for 9 more hours their time

Back
Top Bottom