THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are they up to 50 colorways yet? 3s didn't have this much I don't think
Screenshot_20200326_204328.jpg
Screenshot_20200326_204311.jpg
Screenshot_20200326_204256.jpg

Yeah those are definitely on my radar. Still trying to get over the sole being solid blue rather than a translucent blue.

I personally love the “pop” the blue bottoms give. Gives the same effect of the translucent without worrying about yellowing. They’ll always keep that “pop” as well as perform better.

I know they won’t but I hope these sit so I can cop for a discount. If these get down to the $80 range gonna grab....

I personally love the “pop” the blue bottoms give. Gives the same effect of the translucent without worrying about yellowing. They’ll always keep that “pop” as well as perform better.

I know they won’t but I hope these sit so I can cop for a discount. If these get down to the $80 range gonna grab....
After seeing that recent sale. Imma wait too. I think most hardens can be had at 50% off or for $100. Patients and the fact that we can’t really play right now lol.

Adidas’s eBay store has BOGO 50% off, various colorways of the Vol 4’s are included. Most pairs are $91 just like they are on ADC, so after taxes I had two pairs in my cart for about $140ish. Not the greatest deal but fans of this shoe might be interested.

*Edit: Added a screenshot
0917085A-B52D-40AE-9599-78DB3F2AC9BF.jpeg

You can always get the Harden’s and browse through the other kicks that qualify for the promo

Last edited:
Adidas’s eBay store has BOGO 50% off, various colorways of the Vol 4’s are included. Most pairs are $91 just like they are on ADC, so after taxes I had two pairs in my cart for about $140ish. Not the greatest deal but fans of this shoe might be interested.

*Edit: Added a screenshot
0917085A-B52D-40AE-9599-78DB3F2AC9BF.jpeg

You can always get the Harden’s and browse through the other kicks that qualify for the promo

$70 a pair is a good deal, not buying but props for posting!

Hows the sizing and performance compared to the v3? Am tempted to pick up my first pair in the geekup cw

For me there is a night and day difference in terms of security and feeling safe in these vs the Vol 3. The Vol 3 didn’t secure my foot at all, to the point where if the shoe wasn’t tied suffocatingly tight that I could pull it off with enough force. Dunno if colorway mattered or what but in my primeknit black/blue pair that is the case. With the Vol4, not only does it tie better and more securely but it’s just way wider and stable.

Cushioning is subjective, and while I can’t feel it as much as Boost I actually feel less sore after playing in these vs the Vol 3. Could be because I am older and stiffer cushions just suit me better but these have enough give to not feel stiff and more like a broken in Lunarlon.

Traction is the only place the Vol 3 kills these, idk why they can’t just stick with herringbone. It’s not terrible but noticeably not as good as the Vol 3.

For me there is a night and day difference in terms of security and feeling safe in these vs the Vol 3. The Vol 3 didn’t secure my foot at all, to the point where if the shoe wasn’t tied suffocatingly tight that I could pull it off with enough force. Dunno if colorway mattered or what but in my primeknit black/blue pair that is the case. With the Vol4, not only does it tie better and more securely but it’s just way wider and stable.

Cushioning is subjective, and while I can’t feel it as much as Boost I actually feel less sore after playing in these vs the Vol 3. Could be because I am older and stiffer cushions just suit me better but these have enough give to not feel stiff and more like a broken in Lunarlon.

Traction is the only place the Vol 3 kills these, idk why they can’t just stick with herringbone. It’s not terrible but noticeably not as good as the Vol 3.
Did u go tts/same size in both pairs?

Agree that the fit of the Vol 4's > Vol. 3's... the 3's gave me a minor heel slip, whereas in my experience with the 4 there is no issue whatsoever. Both were pretty decent performers, I like the LS cushioning much better than Boost though.

Back
Top Bottom