THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crossing Guards. Double entendre there
20200411084443.jpg

20200411084518.jpg

Already seen these before
20200409080505.jpg

20200409080358.jpg

20200409080312.jpg

20200409080258.jpg

If the su casas drop low enough I’m getting the whole pack. Maybe even the knicks one just for the hell of it

Just got in the creamsicle orange Harden Vol 4s. Really like the orange in person. The black pattern is pretty meh in person though. Midfoot strap has the black pattern printed in rubber and makes it less stretchy than the straps I’ve seen on early colorways like the barbershops. Overall I think they are ok. Gonna send them back and get something else.

Wow, did the su casa pack really sell out like that? There’s no way...

There’s no way they sold out. Unless everyone decided to use their stimulus money and grab a pair. They probably shelved them and will probably put them back up again later. Theres no AAU season right now and usually Hardens get snatched up during the season. Probably took em offline for Now. I doubt they would hit the outlets that fast too.

Eastbay has their SPRING25 going back in and the Question Vol 4 are down to 99.99. I’m gonna pass, still too high when I need more Air Max 90s (plus I already have the Barbershops), but not a bad price for the Question ones. They have gold Vol 3 as well, nearly full size run in both...

Finishline also has the EXTRA50 code and the White/Black Vol4 comes out to $57.00 with free shipping, few sizes though.

Last edited:
Su casa pack back on adidas.com
They also restocked some older models randomly.

No doubt. They will be available for one of the upcoming 25 or 30% deals though. Patience...

Yeah with the harden line, patients is key. I’ve picked up most of my hardens 40-60% off.

Has anyone bought the question inspired 4s? And if so can you up load pictures? Some images the sole looks icy and others make them look like a solid. I’m hoping that they’re icy, even though that’ll probably be worst for traction lol.

Back
Top Bottom